• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

-griffy-

Banned
iBugjjjI4Jotr.jpg

ipoQuVoO5jjmD.jpg

Loxley

Here are a few shots of the new "Black Hand" skin Monolith added to Shadow of Mordor today (for free :D). I like that they actually bothered to give this skin completely unique scabbards for Talion's sword and dagger.

2014102117541622q7r.jpg

20141021175441k2qm3.jpg

20141021175504vqq0z.jpg

Melchiah

Here are a few shots of the new "Black Hand" skin Monolith added to Shadow of Mordor today (for free :D). I like that they actually bothered to give this skin completely unique scabbards for Talion's sword and dagger.

2014102117541622q7r.jpg

The character looks far better with that skin, partly because of the removal of the facial hair. It actually makes me want to play the game more, as I found the default character's outlook kinda annoying.

Love the lighting and detail in the end of the corridor.

GavinUK86

Heh. There's just something in his default look, that looks silly to me.

It's Troy Bakers face that I don't like. I hate devs that mold characters faces to look similar to the voice actors. Gaming is escapism to me, I don't want to be reminded of a real person everytime I look at the protagonist.

sangreal

Not impressed by this game at all (but I haven't been a fan of basketball games since team usa on genesis). Desperately needs AA at least, and the framerate is awful during replays

nba1.png

nba3.png

nba4.png

Top Bottom