• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europe: Nintendo giving a Halloween 3DS theme for free to Club Nintendo members

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Finally got my code, yay.

Not sure if I want to change the nice Hanafuda theme, though :p

Just tried the Halloween theme...eh, it's funny, and the idea for cat's eyes is nice, but Hanafuda's theme is Hanafuda's theme, can't beat that *changing back to Hanafuda*

At first I read "Club Nintendo" and then "Halloween 3DS theme for free" and I was like, holy shit. Then I backtracked and read "Europe". I'm not at all surprised. =|

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
US actually has new themes. They're not free though, and the EU one is not free in the store.

But hey, AC Halloween.

GcRayden

It feels like NoE is surpassing NoA in everything these days. The late releases of the Phoenix Wright & Professor Layton and Fantasy Life, it makes me want to move to Europe. The games look like they're going to be the same for both regions, but it seems like NoE is more on the ball.

OR maybe NoE is making us wait on purpose, to make up for the past when they'd get games super late...?

Either way, step up your game NoA!

And give me a damn cat theme for free

Rich!

Is this for the UK too? I haven't received a code. :(

Yep. I got mine, and installed the theme. Its kinda cool.

First time I've used themes - I was waiting until I get my PAL New 3DS next month, but seeing as this was free I thought what the hell.

This is cool.
In related news, Japan just got a Skyward Sword theme for 3DS:
original.jpg

The only thing that would make this complete, is if somehow Fi gave you updates about how much battery life you had left.

Ansatz

It feels like NoE is surpassing NoA in everything these days. The late releases of the Phoenix Wright & Professor Layton and Fantasy Life, it makes me want to move to Europe. The games look like they're going to be the same for both regions, but it seems like NoE is more on the ball.

OR maybe NoE is making us wait on purpose, to make up for the past when they'd get games super late...?

Either way, step up your game NoA!

And give me a damn cat theme for free

I want the NES Remix Pack for Wii U here in EU more than anything else :/

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah L-A should update the OP that the US theme store has it along with two other Halloween themes (this one is 0.99 USD, the other two are 1.99 USD).

I don't have my 3ds at the moment, does anyone want a code? :)
Wait, they gave codes to people without 3DS systems while leaving those with high and dry. Never change NOE...

Is this for the UK too? I haven't received a code. :(
Awh, I haven't gotten a code. NoE whyyy?
I suspect it is "select" members. Could also be done in batches.

I personally don't mind as I think most of the themes look terrible.

Still shouldn't these things be on the stars catalogue, they wouldn't be out of place next to the wallpapers and ring ton...oh god, there really are wallpapers and ringtones. Off to another thread with that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There better be Christmas themes incoming.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I was going to say that Nintendo never sends me shit but I got the code for this. Better than the Smash demo after all.

Chopper

Wait, they gave codes to people without 3DS systems while leaving those with high and dry. Never change NOE...

I suspect it is "select" members. Could also be done in batches.

I personally don't mind as I think most of the themes look terrible.

Still shouldn't these things be on the stars catalogue, they wouldn't be out of place next to the wallpapers and ring ton...oh god, there really are wallpapers and ringtones. Off to another thread with that.
I reckon I've been blacklisted from Nintendo UK promotions since my beef with their office. There's no reason I shouldn't have "qualified" for either this or the Smash Demo.

/tinhat

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I got my email today. As far as looks and audio go I think it's alright but I think I'll stick with the free basic colours.

nermal

Neo Member
Brian★;135696139 said:
If anyone wants a code. Quote to see it

a

thanks, i love cats. I hope this still available when I get home.
sadly the code can not be used in a Canadian nintendo 3ds.
thanks.

Top Bottom