• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OK so why have you not made this blizzard?

ElfArmy177

Thinking about the blizzard cinematic thread and seeing this again http://youtu.be/MVbeoSPqRs4... Why has blizzard not made a planetside style mmo with the StarCraft universe and how do we get them to create it? Please? What other universe and games need to be crossed?

FloatOn

Thinking about the blizzard cinematic thread and seeing this again StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic: http://youtu.be/MVbeoSPqRs4... Why has blizzard not made a planetside style mmo with the StarCraft universe and how do we get them to create it? Please? What other universe and games need to be crossed?

I think this is what Titan was supposed to be but then Planetside, Destiny and Firefall happened.

They could be better about not taking forever to release a game. Getting beat to the punch must suck.

Banned
Blizzard doesn't do what Blizzard does for You. Blizzard does what Blizzard does because Blizzard is Blizzard.

SRTtoZ

Your link no workey. As others have pointed out, if Blizzard makes another MMO while WoW is still active, it will just eat into those WoW subs while having to maintain and support 2 MMO's. This may be something that happens when WoW really slows down and goes FTP (if ever).

ElfArmy177

Your link no workey. As others have pointed out, if Blizzard makes another MMO while WoW is still active, it will just eat into those WoW subs while having to maintain and support 2 MMO's. This may be something that happens when WoW really slows down and goes FTP (if ever).

Fixed :) thank you

SRTtoZ

Fixed :) thank you

Also that cinematic is fantastic, as are all Blizzard cinematics. I remember as a kid watching the Warcraft 3 cinematics and being absolutely blown away. To this day I still go back and re-watch all of the WoW/Diablo3/SC2 cinematics every few months.

ShinMaruku

Blizzard does not need to make a MMO. Make a coop shooter like destiny with more features and a story mode and a little co-op campiang along side the normal campagin and they'd have a winner, When Blizzard does not make a MMO is when I look at them.

Top Bottom