• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

jacobeid

Banned
Hey everyone! My buddy bought the Sunset Overdrive XB1 bundle a few days ago+Forza and wanted me to give away his US XBL trials on here.

Send good vibes to KobeJamSupreme on XBL if you will.

14-day trial: GVKDF-4X7C9-6G36Q-BPDJ3-J7RP7
2-day trial: YBQW9-7CVD3-CDJPP-W4W3F-928VW

Drastic

7 day xbl gold trials:

RKBX8-7MJPG-KVHYW-JCVVB-GQYYT
RFXQ9-39XR9-B4RGX-DTMRB-VWMM6
W79B9-TVGXY-3PXB6-2GJK8-XFKHC
MQM28-WGH9K-QFF68-QQ7CJ-W8QXB

NeoCross

Does anyone still have any spare/2 codes for XBL trials? Me and my friends would like to play some MW3/Blops 2 split screen action, bascially a multiplayer marathon for the evening. Thanks guys!

I have 5x codes for Xbox One and Ps4 for WWE 2k15 for the sting dlc pack available.

Send me a PM. If this post is up they're still available.

Wonderfalls

Neo Member
I'm looking for an Xbox Live (UK) trial code if anyone has one to spare, please, so that I can buy some of the Black Friday offers as I'm waiting for my XBO and subscription to be delivered.

Mr Lakitu

Banned
Anyone got a spare Xbox live trial code (UK if that makes a difference). Want to purchase a black Friday deal which stops tonight

Thanks in advance

Mr Lakitu

Banned
I believe trial codes don't let you get those benefits, just online gaming.

It worked for me with a titanfall purchase 4 days ago... Redeemed the 3 day pass on the website and purchased titanfall, but strangely it didn't let me play online multiplayer on 360...

Before I renewed my subscription a few days ago I was using the two day one from COD. It let me play Multiplayer, get games with gold and some other stuff.

Hawkmosis

Banned
Lichdom Battle Mage 50% Off from Loot Crate Code:
34HQA-HE2ZR-FRQLK

Xbox Live Gold 3 day Trail:
CK9BW-WWMYF-C8VTQ-XX73W-37F6X

Sanpei

I'm looking for a Day One code to Forza Horizon 2, anyone have the game with little interest in using it?

DW59xnl.gif

Zach

Hey, guys. Are we supposed to hide these things behind Email Links? And then you quote my post to reveal? Am I doing this right?

2 Day Trial

14 Day Trial #1

14 Day Trial #2

Top Bottom