• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne release date moves to March 2015

So have people been actively avoiding posting the "eye" enemies because of gross they are? :p

11_1pkdr9.jpg

chara11-imgw5e6o.png

11_2tacn0.jpg

Nasty. What's the name of that manga artist renowned for drawing all manner of hideous abominations? Reminds me of him.

I don't know if you mean Junji Ito or someone else, but the hideousness is familiar :p

It definitely reminds me of Junji Ito, except his work is somehow creepier. It might just have to do with it being a manga and having to touch the pages, but still.

I wonder if Junji Ito ever thought about working on games. His art would make some of the creepiest character designs ever in gaming.

Lernaean

Banned
Just google searched the name, yeah that's the one. That dude is messed up.

Nop, dude is a god amongst us.

Edit: anyway, i'm pretty certain that the artist who did this one and some of the other art we've seen today, is the same one that worked for DS1. I don't remember his name, and have to get back home to check it out, i got a folder with his DS1/DeS works.
Idk if anyone else knows him and can provide the name. The artist is not Japanese btw and did not work for DS2.

Qvoth

yeah if there's going to be new info, these are probably it
we got new character, new monster, new area, new weapon, new system

This game has perhaps the best art direction I've ever seen.

Seriously, seeing that whip makes me really ... really want Miyazaki to get a go with the Castlevania series.

GOTY 2015

Calling it now

Like seriously guys

I know we have been getting burned a lot by AAA games this season.....

Leave it to Miyazaki to save us!

Lernaean

Banned
Ok guys, i'm back home and i checked for this artist i was talking about.
His name is Michael Chang Ting Yu, he is from Hong Kong, and he is pretty much responsible for the way many things look in DS1, and also worked on DeS, you can see some of his work here.
Looking at the bigger pictures of the concept art for Bloodborne now, i can't say for sure that it's his work. It doesn't quite fit with his drawing style, but it's a perfect match aesthetically i could say. Remains to be seen.

Also looking at the thread i saw this:

oh my, someone took a closer look of that spider thingy from the beta/demo. I think I'm going to get a couple of those urine eliminators myself...

tumblr_nd0mlsi8xc1rg73lko1_500.gif

If i remember right, this is a huge Cthulhu like monster. It's not exactly a spider and that's not its belly. It is standing upside down prowling-like, it does have spider like legs, but they have palms at the end, and i think that's its head with the tentacles hanging. You can see it here.

I really can't tell if that snowy shot is a game or concept art.

The one with the closeup of the character is in-game, the full-shot of the tower with the small character in front of the gate is concept art.

Mr Git

So so excited for this game. Everything about it looks incredible. <3 Liking the sword cane/whip and what appears to be a gatling gun. Any news on PvP yet? I'd imagine there's enough variety in the weapons to make it great. Still waiting for news on a EU/UK collector's or special edition, the delay means more money for one.

ced

The Nov Famitsu has this new info, someone said it's on their web site but I can't find it.

The scans are easy to find, just need someone to translate them.

Top Bottom