• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Error CE-34878-0 GTAV

AEREC

Ever since the last GTA V update Ive been getting this error usually about 5-10 minutes into playing the singleplayer campiagn. After 4 times I really cant play this game anymore.

Has rockstar or sony issued a fix for this or are they actively working on it? Basic search says that Sony suggest to reinitialize the PS4, which Im guessing is a reformat. Hopefully thats not the solution since this only happens in GTA V (also playing FC4 and it works fine).

ldcommando

Banned
Fixed mine by disconnecting the ps4 from the network. Silly, I know but at least I can play the damn game. Give it a shot.

AEREC

Fixed mine by disconnecting the ps4 from the network. Silly, I know but at least I can play the damn game. Give it a shot.

Are you talking about singleplayer or multiplayer? Both them to be having issues...crashing in SP and frequent disconnects in MP.

ldcommando

Banned
Are you talking about singleplayer or multiplayer? Both them to be having issues...crashing in SP and frequent disconnects in MP.

Sp only because you can't be online. As I'm going for 100% completion I said fuck it and unplugged from the net.
Played a bunch since then and it's running fine. No idea if connecting again will break the game though.

AEREC

Sp only because you can't be online. As I'm going for 100% completion I said fuck it and unplugged from the net.
Played a bunch since then and it's running fine. No idea if connecting again will break the game though.

Thanks...no crashes playing offline.

I got that error trying to use snapmatic when rockstar said their servers were being DDOS'd. It hung for 20 seconds selecting the camera icon, then crashed out.

Top Bottom