• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Hobohodo

Brilliant price for Wolfenstein, bought a copy as a present for someone. Dunno who yet but I need more people to experience that game.

Haven't been swayed by any of the deals so far. Going to guess the big guns will come out on Friday only.

And one assumes being sponsored by Android Wear we should expect some smartwatch or other to appear.

No mystery items with truly deep discounts that don't get revealed until the deal is live yet either, could have sworn they did those through the week in the last two years.

Item Under Review

This product is not currently offered by Amazon.co.uk because a customer recently told us that the item he or she received was not as described.

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

:(

I dunno if they changed it (it is still under review) but 3D World is now in the description instead of NSMBU. I really hope so, because for £200 this is one helluva bundle.

Cookie18

It was earlier on in the day (around 8am). I was lucky to see it honestly. It's weird how much £3 can make a difference, I wouldn't have bit at that price you quoted.

Well it's just that I know it is around £6 at Grainger Games too so I'll probably just pick it up tomorrow.

I dunno if they changed it (it is still under review) but 3D World is now in the description instead of NSMBU. I really hope so, because for £200 this is one helluva bundle.
Apparently wouldn't be shipping untill midway through Jan apparently!
Well it's just that I know it is around £6 at Grainger Games too so I'll probably just pick it up tomorrow.
Yeah, it's definitely impulse buy.

Audioboxer

Can you take the memory card out of your Vita and use it in a Playstation TV effortlessly or does it format the card? :/

Goddamn if that's true. This is like the ultimate bundle for Christmas...

Yup, exactly why it'd take so long (I imagine anyway). Hopefully a decent bundle will appear out of somewhere, or I'll probably just go with GAME's 3D World bundle for £180.

Giving GAME money. £200 at that. Blech.

Apparently wouldn't be shipping untill midway through Jan apparently!

Yeah, it's definitely impulse buy.

Goddamn if that's true. This is like the ultimate bundle for Christmas...
This guy ordered it and it looks like he'll have it next weekend:
Just ordered and it says

Your estimated delivery date is:
Saturday, December 06, 2014 -
Monday, December 08, 2014

to Germany.

There's also someone on HUKD who looks to be getting it a bit later:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nin...orld-nintendoland-2059867?page=4#post23472341

eso76

Far cry 4 ps4 for 44€ is tempting (uber limited version retailing for 100+€ is 69).

Metro redux 25€
Wolfenstein is 30€

spwolf

Very little on either. Mostly XB1 deals. Frankly, think Microsoft are slipping them some sort of revenue for the deals to be this shit.

DE had 2 PS4 deals - one was good bundle for €396 (2 controlers, camera, LoU) and one crappy FarCry for 399... both were sold out in 1 second.

XB1 bundles never sold out to my knowledge... they were not that bad compared to PS4 which literally has no discount right now at all.

Number45

Has there been anything of worth on the PS4 in the UK? Either the console itself (looking for a second one) or games?

I've been insanely busy this week, and the few times I've checked Amazon there's been nothing interesting at all (gaming or otherwise).

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I bailed on the Wireless extender. I couldn't justify not having 5ghz on the thing and I could get a 5ghz model for a great price in America.

In fact that's been my story of the Black Friday deals. I can get X cheaper in America at Xmas or on the US PSN.

Where was the Wolfenstein/Metro/Far Cry 4 deal?

Also where is the Evil Within one? I'm on amazon uk n just see Pes and Assassin's Creed Rogue for later.

Mr Moose

thanks. In my basket now. But should I look for a 1440p monitor to get more workspace at that size? such a good price though and games will be much nicer on a bigger monitor

No idea :( I got it mainly for the size and speakers (currently have a 22" Samsung monitor, no speakers on it though sadly) I have my PC connected to my TV too but I use it mostly for movies, I don't really game on my PC (I have a 6870 1GB and a AMD Phenom II X6 1100T BE).

Top Bottom