• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015: The Year of Xbox (All Exclusive Games)

blakep267

Yeah, ori is published by MS so I believe it's coming to PC and 360 as well. May have dropped the 360 version
Below is no longer being published by Ms and is going through ID@xbox. So I guess like STF, it's possible to show up on ps4 eventually

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I am so ready for Forza 6 and Halo 5. Sadly they both will be coming out around the holiday :(. Too much wait.

Castef

Banned
Nice thread, you could add:
- Game 4 (The Behemoth)
- Nero (Storm in a Teacup)
- Killer Instinct Season 3
- Fortified (Clapfoot)
- Massive Chalice (Double Fine)
- Habitat (4gency)
- Infinity Blade Legacy (Nexon)

iMax

Next year is lookibg great for owners of both current gen consoles =]

window-wiiu.jpg

Footos22

I am so ready for Forza 6 and Halo 5. Sadly they both will be coming out around the holiday :(. Too much wait.

I would be looking forward to.forza but series needs a rest for a bit. What's the point. Hardly anything changes between the numbered versions. Same tracks same cars. Prob have the same shitty career mode. Looking forward to project cars way way more.

rbanke

I said in the PS4 thread that I felt it was a bit light on things that interest me, for my Xbox there is almost nothing known for 2015 that I'm interested in. I can't list a single one of those games (known for 2015) and say I'm excited for them. Again, I hope E3 has some interesting announcements that will release in 2015.

It's not state of decay 2 is it? It's just a remastered version of the 1st game with a few extras I think?

It's a remaster. That alone makes it a new game for some people considering how bad the performance on 360 could get.

But yeah, it's a remaster. Class 4/SoD2 is still quite far out from release.

Larogue

This is what I really want this year (if nothing get delayed to 2016)

-Quantum Break
-Rise of Tomb Raider
-Halo 5 : Guardians
-Scalebound
-Crackdown
-Forza Motorsport 6

m23

-Quantum Break
-Rise of Tomb Raider
-Scalebound
-Crackdown
-Forza Motorsport 6

Scalebound and Crackdown are both 2016 titles, at the earliest.

Ushay

-Quantum Break
-Rise of Tomb Raider
-Scalebound
-Crackdown
-Forza Motorsport 6

My exact same list, except Forza. I'm sure 2 of these are going into 2016 territory, at least I hope so if they're going to get the development time they need to shine.

GHG

It's a remaster. That alone makes it a new game for some people considering how bad the performance on 360 could get.

But yeah, it's a remaster. Class 4/SoD2 is still quite far out from release.

It's gonna be new for me at least. One of my most anticipated games for next year. Looks like something I'll really enjoy.

Zukkoyaki

I bet Twisted Pixel's new game will be announced at E3 and released before the end of 2015 as well.

Strong line-up for sure! A little light on exclusives in the first half of the year, but Fall and the holiday season are going to be bonkers!

Pathos

Banned
Has Forza 6 and the Gears collection actually been confirmed to be in development?
Forza 6 will most likely come out next year, as T10 probably started working on it before FM5 was done. As for gears, shinobi teased/hinted that a game would come out next year and it won't necessarily be the new gears. Probably gears collection + gears 4 beta.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I'm excited to see if Halo 5 directly integrates into Master Chief Collection and allows you to continue to jump between all of the games.

m23

I could certainly see Crackdown being released in 2015, it's not like MS has come out to say either are 2016, so I'm not sure why you are saying that like its fact. We'll see.

I'm going by what ntkrnl stated both were 2016, and both were CG trailers. I just don't see them releasing either in 2015.

I'm going by what ntkrnl stated both were 2016, and both were CG trailers. I just don't see them releasing either in 2015.

Well, Platinum have been playing Scalebound and have said about the fast progress they're making, I suspect it will be one of those titles that could make 2015 but they'll leave it until early 2016 to spread stuff out.

We don't know who is developing Crackdown with Cloudgine although an MS producer was in Scotland to see it, they unfortunately didn't tease anything though :(

Yeah, ori is published by MS so I believe it's coming to PC and 360 as well. May have dropped the 360 version
Below is no longer being published by Ms and is going through ID@xbox. So I guess like STF, it's possible to show up on ps4 eventually
Microsoft also owns the IP for Ori.

Figments

I really want Rivals of Aether.

Like, right now.

...Actually no.

They should wait until I have two more controllers, and /then/ release the game.

MavFan619

Banned
Mostly looking to get QB, and Ori will pick up Halo of course but I'm struggling to find interest in MCC to catch up with the series. Scalebound needs to just happen it's why I own the Xbox so I guess 2016 is my year.

RBH

Not too much appeals to me in 2015 from either XB1 or PS4, honestly.

I'm really really looking forward to the new Crackdown and the next Gears of War, but those look to be 2016 or further away.

Hopefully, we'll get the Gears of War collection in 2015. Would like to re-play through the series.

blakep267

Well, Platinum have been playing Scalebound and have said about the fast progress they're making, I suspect it will be one of those titles that could make 2015 but they'll leave it until early 2016 to spread stuff out.

We don't know who is developing Crackdown with Cloudgine although an MS producer was in Scotland to see it, they unfortunately didn't tease anything though :(
Yeah. While nktrnl may have said scakebound would be March 2016, all evidence given by platinum and other execs at MS have said its moving along really quickly. So while its be a stretch, I wouldn't be super suprised of it had a holiday 2015 date

But then again, maybe it would make sense to push it back because your holiday is already filled. I think it will have a big showing at e3 tho

Edit: I pretty much regurgitated what you said. That's what happens when you only read 1 line

I could certainly see Crackdown being released in 2015, it's not like MS has come out to say either are 2016, so I'm not sure why you are saying that like its fact. We'll see.

In some regards, a lot of it is guesstimates based post-announcement media cycles.

Eg. Crackdown went into complete-silence, with no updates, teasers about progress, etc after E3 this year.

OTOH, Scalebound is teased 'relatively' frequently, with MS talking about playables, pace of development, some teasers about what to expect, etc.

Not a fool-proof rule, but generally speaking, it's not a terrible guess, looking at the way post-announcement updates are made that the game would be later than Scalebound.

Top Bottom