• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V GAMEPLAY Trailer

YRuafraid

Banned
Am I the only one who still prefers the detailed and fluid 2D sprites on SF3 Third Strike over these stylized 2.5D graphics? I really miss the visuals of the 2D Capcom fighting games... I thought Third Strike was the peak.

Although SF5 visually looks a LOT better than SF4... its more in line with what they were aiming for w/ SF4 based on its original teaser. Still excited for this as a SF fan.

Verendus

Banned
I'm reminded of that Street Fighter II quote after seeing the hurt Ryu puts on Chun-Li. "And Ryu is my name."

Yes it is, Ryu. Yes, it is.

Eidan

Am I the only one who still prefers the detailed and fluid 2D sprites on SF3 Third Strike over these stylized 2.5D graphics? I really miss the visuals of the 2D Capcom fighting games... I thought Third Strike was the peak.

Although SF5 visually looks a LOT better than SF4... its more in line with what they were aiming for w/ SF4 based on its original teaser. Still excited for this as a SF fan.
i doubt you're the only one.

alstein

Yeah, the sprite work in 3S was great even if I hated the game. It didn't get surpassed until Skullgirls.

That said, it's too expensive these days. Skullgirls is the last of its kind (and ironically might have raised the bar too much for other indie projects)

Bloodrage

Banned
Took a bunch of screens from the Gamersyde trailer. Chun Li looks so perfect in this, holy shit.

kjntyy.png

jieffx.png

cdkxvr.png

jtlrhf.png

lfminp.png

nfkxog.png

shxvnr.png

vezmlp.png

ybcsww.png

ewwkrq.png

vkvkrz.png

okvnhv.png

Character models look phenomenal. Loving the new art style, even if they did keep the large proportions. It looks much, much better than SF4.

Bonus:

tzxyya.png
gunzdl.png
ynatcl.png
mmvaqg.png
unwzfk.png

Top Bottom