• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports UFC now available on EA Access Vault

ekim

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/news.html

It's time to step into the Octagon. EA SPORTS UFC is now available in The Vault, giving EA Access members unlimited time with the first truly next-gen fighting game. It joins Battlefield 4, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Need For Speed Rivals, Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, and Peggle 2 in an evolving collection of the best EA games on Xbox One that all members can play, whenever they want, however much they want.

EA SPORTS UFC lets you feel the fight with the most realistic take on Mixed Martial Arts ever achieved. Create your custom character and become The Ultimate Fighter in Career mode, or play as any of the legendary MMA fighters, past or present, in thrilling battles. The action, emotion, and intensity of the Octagon are brought to life like never before.

Every game mode, from the fantastic career mode to online championships, is available for EA Access members to binge on.

Headlock me if old

Moohan

Banned
Thanks for the PSA, I think I saw this announcement somewhere a couple days ago but haven't gotten around to actually downloading the game yet. Too busy with Fifa, DA, SSOD, and FH2.... anyone here play it yet? Is it worth a download? Not sure if I should give it the space on my harddrive or just wait to a rainy day.

Yaari

Thanks for the PSA, I think I saw this announcement somewhere a couple days ago but haven't gotten around to actually downloading the game yet. Too busy with Fifa, DA, SSOD, and FH2.... anyone here play it yet? Is it worth a download? Not sure if I should give it the space on my harddrive or just wait to a rainy day.

It's a fun game but you are going to want to have interest in MMA because the controls are pretty overwhelming if you don't want to put in an hour or 2 to learn everything.

That said I still play it several times a week.

Had this been a week ago, I would have pulled the trigger on access.

But free PVZ on PS4 kinda has made this once again pointless for me. I dont play madden or fifa, I own nfs and peggle 2 is such a throwaway game.

Had this been a week ago, I would have pulled the trigger on access.

But free PVZ on PS4 kinda has made this once again pointless for me. I dont play madden or fifa, I own nfs and peggle 2 is such a throwaway game.

PvZ free on PS4 was a one off (to see how well it's received so that EA can bring Access to the PS4).

Top Bottom