• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Two Souls trophy list appears for PS4

creyas

Great to get some confirmation

Looked pretty next gen ready and unbelievable at times on PS3 to me, will be incredible

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I thought this was already announced?

It has not been officially announced. Sony has not commented or anything. We have no idea of a release date or anything.

It's baffling that Sony has taken so long to announce it since they quickly confirmed the existence of the Last of Us Remastered after it was leaked and this leaked a while ago.

Shinobi also tweeted that God of War Ascension is coming too, but that is the only comment we have on it.

For once I am glad I held out on buying a game, I am looking forward to playing this on the PS4. I hope that heavy rain gets the same treatment since I skipped out on that one as well.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
For once I am glad I held out on buying a game, I am looking forward to playing this on the PS4. I hope that heavy rain gets the same treatment since I skipped out on that one as well.

I am hoping that B2S at least gets a Directors Cut since I seem to recall reading that some content had to be cut due to PS3 limitations.

Hasteja

Neo Member
That bump was really unnecessary.

It's still worthy of wondering what's up. I don't ever recall a situation where an achievement/trophy list appeared before announcement. It's important to note that a PS4 trophy list actually appeared, and it wasn't some guy just copying and pasting the PS3 version.

El_Cinefilo

Heard to many bad things about this on ps3 so didn't pick it up, if they release it on PS4 in a double pack with Heavy Rain though...

lavarock

Neo Member
I played for about 3 hours and couldn't really get into it. Don't get me wrong I finished Heavy Rain fine but this presentation/type of games just don't work very well without a very strong story/mystery and I think that's what BTS was lacking.

Asbear

Banned
I'm not gonna buy it unless they fix that unchronological order of scenes. It was artsy fartsy but there was absolutely no reason for it, or at least, it was VERY overdone and it made suspension of disbelief moments that much harder to swallow, like the first CIA scenes for example. Those would've made more sense if we got the subtle introduction first so it hadn't come as a big "WTF?"

I'm not gonna buy it unless they fix that unchronological order of scenes. It was artsy fartsy but there was absolutely no reason for it, or at least, it was VERY overdone and it made suspension of disbelief moments that much harder to swallow, like the first CIA scenes for example. Those would've made more sense if we got the subtle introduction first so it hadn't come as a big "WTF?"

By "fix" you mean completely fuck up the progression of the story, right?

I'm pretty sure that was to prevent a really slow start that Heavy Rain was criticized for. Not for "artsy fartsy" reasons.

FTF

I def still want this to happen...skipped on PS3 assuming it would come to PS4 and still really want to play it. Liked Heavy Rain a lot.

I bought the ps3 version for 10 dollars new a few weeks ago during the gamestop sale. I guess I'll wait to open it and see if they announce a updated port.

Sotha_Sil

I only played the demo, which I really enjoyed. Never got around to the full game. I was a fan of Heavy Rain as well. This will definitely be a purchase for me.

Caboose

How good is this game if I'm someone who enjoyed Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain despite all the bullshit and general fuckery in the storylines? Is this similar?

Strike

How good is this game if I'm someone who enjoyed Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain despite all the bullshit and general fuckery in the storylines? Is this similar?
The acting is better, but all in all it's still very much a David Cage game. If you liked the previous games, you'll like this.

Dead

well not really...yet
If they include a setting to play it chronologically, Id double dip for sure I think. Either way I hope it's not a straight port just up-res'd

I loved Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, but didn't even like Beyond (though its acting was terrific). So...up to you like. But with that said, I'm not gonna get the PS4 version (not unless they bundle it with Heavy Rain?).

Cloudy

Banned

I disagree. It would have less epic if it wasn't done that way

Well after reading people talk about the story being unchronogical I think I'm gonna pass on this one. I personally hate movies that do this. It makes a simple story look intricate and smart where it actually isnt. Anyway, I hated '21 grams' and thought 'Memento' was kinda stupid... Babel was ok, but again I thought the time-puzzle they make you do is completely unnecessary and cheap. I prefer a good story than a 'holy shit' factor.. So i guess I won't like this one, right?

photogaz

Great game until the second half which just became boring.

I wouldn't play it again on PS4 but certainly would Heavy Rain.

DOWN

Banned
I'd rather have Heavy Rain but Beond was visually stunning so I'm in. I wonder what the price would be since it wasn't a huge hit.

Persona7

Banned
I will purchase this on PS4. I think I am going to start getting digital versions of PS4 games because it is so much more convenient than picking up a copy from the store or waiting for a delivery.

Late Monday nights are also really good for me.

Top Bottom