• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European Club Nintendo: 8-Bit Mario Festive Gift Wrapping Paper now available

L~A

B32wqBTIMAAdlzF.png:large

5268-547c632a12ab8.png
5268-547c63362838d.png

Add a touch of Mario to the perfect gift

Receiving a gift wrapped in this colourful paper will surely put a smile on anyone’s face! This set contains two pieces of wrapping paper – one blue, one red – each measuring 60cm x 84cm, decorated with a classic Mario design in a metallic finish.

Costs 2000 stars.

Yeah, that's a tiny amount of wrapping paper. Nice design though. Probably the sort of thing they'd be better off actually selling in shops.

Uh, this isn't what they hinted at being the surprise for december is it? I mean, this is festive, but a much larger roll of good quality wrapping paper costs £3~£4.

~8 games worth of stars for such a small amount, no thanks.

Just do what I do, buy some Mario themed wall posters at your local Games/Music store or grocer, and use it as wrapping paper.

Its cheaper than spending your points

3bdelilah

Banned
That's great.....

I guess I'll be buying Wii Channel funds for the Virtual Console then. By the way, VC does work on the Wii U's Wii Mode, right?

It seems really silly to me. I love how it looks , but would never spend coins or money on buying them. It's just wrapping paper that will most likely get torn off anyway.

wrowa

Club Nintendo rewards usually take ages before they arrive at my place, so even if I wanted this, I'd likely get it after Christmas. Genius. :p

That being said, I wish Nintendo would offer this for sale. My girlfriend would love this.

junglipar

Neo Member
Has anyone received their wrapping paper yet? If so, how was it packaged? I want to order it too but have a small mailbox and don't want the wrapping paper to get damaged.

MCN

Banned
fucking this. i would buy this. but instead asking 2000 stars is just ridiculous.

nintendo being greedy again.

Yeah, Nintendo being greedy by giving you free points with every game that you can then exchange so you get free stuff. The bastards.

Top Bottom