• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Kind of a lackluster episode except for the
prank call
, which might be the funniest thing to ever come out of RLM. Also, the cameo at the end was a nice touch.

The ending with the prank call had me crying with laughter. It's one of the best things Rich has ever done. The worst part is they add this right after and I couldn't breathe.....

pDdSxTV.gif

It's been along time since I've laughed like that. Before it was on another WotW.

Holy fuck, Rich.

Edit: Earlier in a stream Rich said the next BotW would have his best moment ever. After that call, he wasn't lying.

qytWNim.gif

Also, "shooting the rodeo" should become a thing.

While the guest wasn't as funny as some of their other guest or infrequent guest like Colin, the comic artist made up for it with those drawings those were hilarious. Also I really hope that ending hints at Ninja Movies 2 with Len or one without Len but with his new ninja film being one of the 3. The latter wouldn't be fair because any Len film is instantly going to win BotW

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm pretty sure on the stream they explicitly said "Christmas Best of the Worst". But I could have misunderstood.

Given how short most of the videos were, I wouldn't assume this is the episode he was talking about on stream. He mentioned taking three full days to edit it because everything went on so long and unless they just laughed at Rich's call for three hours they couldn't have spent too much more time than expected on it.

Great episode whether there's another one or not though so I won't complain.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Rich should do a phone prank show, he's really good at this.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Jack is usually a lot of fun to watch and hear play

"Get out of here! GET OUT OF HERE!"

I haven't seen a rich solo stream yet. I am on the blood dragon stream next to watch and am waiting for the youtube videos to catch up. The YouTube is like 2 weeks behind at this point. Twitch has been iffy and I can only stream that at home on my computer, not at work where I usually watch them.

Top Bottom