• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

My brother-in-law (an Eagles fan) thought it would be funny to put my 8 year old in an Eagles jersey and helmet and text me the picture when my wife was visiting them last night. Along with the text he said "A new Eagles fan is born"

I wanted to set my phone on fire.
Welcome to my life! It's an uphill battle but when she is old enough I will tell her of the great hero Elisha and his many triumphs over evil incarnate.

Too much hatred in here
My god I fucking hate you.
yes, they lost because of the defense.

Oh right, the Texans d held the number one offense in the league to the lowest point total they've had all year.

Yes the key to stopping the colts is stopping TY Hilton, the texans did that well last week. They lost because they started the game with a mediocre QB and finished the game was an abysmal QB.

You really dont see the irony in saying that you guys found the key to beating the Colts, in a game in which you lost to the Colts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Anyone else watch ascension? The (eps1 spoilers)
twist about them being on earth the whole time
kinda ruined the show a little for me because
I was looking forward to a space drama
but the (final spoiler)
twist at the end when that one dude gets sent to another planet
totally redeemed it for me. I hope it gets picked up.

I liked the show, but I don't think they should pick it up. Make another 6 episode short with the same cast. But even more asses. Trejo would have loved this show... RIP

RftFeCS.jpg

Spinluck

yes, they lost because of the defense.

Oh right, the Texans d held the number one offense in the league to the lowest point total they've had all year.

Yes the key to stopping the colts is stopping TY Hilton, the texans did that well last week. They lost because they started the game with a mediocre QB and finished the game was an abysmal QB.

Number 1 offense, lol.

You guys did good against TY (4REC, 50yds, 0TDs) but I am not sure it would've made a difference here. Luck hit two other receivers for TDs, and we are still remedial when it comes to some our decisions in the redzone (miss you Bradshaw).

Our offense also looked just as bad against Cleveland—yet TY had a crazy game, and we barely won. We are kind of in a slump. Wayne is banged up and old, the O-line is disastrous, and we cannot run the ball for shit. Texans D also matches up against us pretty well, so I'm gonna say that's why it was close. We suck as much as you guys, except we have a great QB.

Anyone else watch ascension? The (eps1 spoilers)
twist about them being on earth the whole time
kinda ruined the show a little for me because
I was looking forward to a space drama
but the (final spoiler)
twist at the end when that one dude gets sent to another planet
totally redeemed it for me. I hope it gets picked up.
I haven't , but if I can find it streaming somewhere I give it a shot.

Spinluck

Bought a sick ass suit. Gonna get all the girls now, I'm sure of it 😢

I see a lot of your people along with a lot of hot Euro women in South Beach. Why is that? Are you going to migrate here with Bread? We can get all the women, just don't wear a Pats jersey, that's more unattractive than a Gata disguise.

Bought a sick ass suit. Gonna get all the girls now, I'm sure of it 😢
Dutch, you would be happy to know Chelsea is unstoppable in my FIFA career. It's 2017 and they have lost 3 games out of 27, and their main striker is Cavani now. :(

I did beat them in the FA Cup final though, a thrilling 1-0 finish!

^^^^ personally can't See Gus leaving at this point, seems like the kind of guy that would only leave for the perfect situation

#extendPhilbin?
#BringBradyHokeOnStaff?

eznark

Banned
Congratulations to Philbin. Definitely earned another year. Congratulations to Miami fans though, who are the real winners in this.

There are probably dumber things you can do

Who do you even want to target for HC?
It's true, why take a risk when you are guaranteed another underachieving season that ends with a collapse to keep you from making the playoffs?

Philbin is limiting this team and their potential. He is what he is. I'd rather take a risk than stick with safe mediocrity (that always ends in ultimate failure).

Is Alfonso Smith starting for SF?

I have to pick my last starter for fantasy championship, and it's bad (and worse if DeAndre Hopkins isn't ready to go). Who would you start:

Alfonso Smith
Matt Asiata
Kerwyn Williams (Marion Grice too)
Stedman Bailey
Marquess Wilson
Greg Jennings
Robert Woods
Joseph Randle (defininte if Murray doesn't play, but it seems like he's going to)

I have to pick one. Ugh.

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 15m15 minutes ago
How big will @DangeRussWilson's next contract be? @Spotrac predicts it'll be a 6 year, $131.7M deal with an estimated $64M guaranteed.

Russell getting paid

bionic77

So I'm just gonna say it, Dunkin Donuts coffee shits all over Starbucks.
Depends on the individual franchise.

I have been to really good DD and really good SB. And I have seen really shitty DD and really shitty SB. A lot of the best coffee I have had was made at someones house, at a nice restaurant, or at a one off coffee house. But none of these places have drive through!

DD's hot chocolate is garbage though.

In a cinch I will drink any coffee so while I prefer good coffee I will take any coffee over no coffee. And I generally drink my Nespresso every day because it is cheaper and not bad. Throw it in a zojirushi and it should stay nice and hot for a few hours.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Stephen Ross is one of Michigan's largest boosters. Is it possible that he literally bids against himself for the services of Jim Harbro?

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 3m3 minutes ago
#Seahawks have signed pass-rusher Cliff Avril to a 4-year extension worth $28.5M with $16M guaranteed, source says.

Top Bottom