• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban: new character revealed + Mob Trials (from PLvsAA)

Lernaean

Banned
Saw the scans and the pics, Capcom better find some sense and bring this one over to the west, and physical this time ffs.

I don't like the mob trials part. I feel like they dragged on forever in PLvsPW, and you didn't get as much of a chance to get to know the witnesses individually.

I hope 2 is the max.

L~A

4Gamer.net got all the pics from Famitsu in good quality:

0044eup4.jpg
00607urm.jpg

0071tuzv.jpg
010pduga.jpg

011iuuhw.jpg
012ieuqn.jpg

013vhul8.jpg

alyu7n.jpg

GSR

Quick correction to the OP: the demo at Jump Festa will be the Joint Reasoning stuff with Sherlock, not the court case. However, there will be stage shows with director Takumi and producer (Shintarou) Kojima where they're showing off court.

Not as terrible as I expected. In fact, it's...not terrible at all.

...? I'm a little biased here, but I'm not sure why the immediate reaction to "a new Takumi AA game" would be "terrible". AA4 and PLvsAA had their issues, but not enough to turn me off Takumi's work.

Court-Records.net ‏@CourtRecords_ 6m6 minutes ago
(RT) The defendant of DGS' first case is... Ryuunosuke himself!

(RT) The Japanese judge is a thin man with a slight beard, dressed in a military outfit.

(RT) The playable demo at Jump Festa is the Joint Reasoning from TGS, though the player actually learns the Russian man's identity.

https://twitter.com/CourtRecords_

L~A

Hmm... there doesn't seem to be a livestream for the stage show (starts in 1h42 after this message has been posted).

Too bad, I'd love to see the court part : /

GSR

Court-Records.net ‏@CourtRecords_ 6m6 minutes ago
(RT) The defendant of DGS' first case is... Ryuunosuke himself!

(RT) The Japanese judge is a thin man with a slight beard, dressed in a military outfit.

(RT) The playable demo at Jump Festa is the Joint Reasoning from TGS, though the player actually learns the Russian man's identity.

https://twitter.com/CourtRecords_

Haven't mentioned it on Twitter yet, but the demo has a "please do not spoil this" notice, so we might not get more details from it.

Hmm... there doesn't seem to be a livestream for the stage show (starts in 1h42 after this message has been posted).

Too bad, I'd love to see the court part : /

Yeah, it's a shame, but I don't think Capcom usually livestreams Jump Festa stuff. There'll probably be articles on the various JP gaming news sites about it, though.

Takaboka on Twitter had the chance to speak with producer Kojima, it looks like. They can't say anything about the release date or detailed development info, but apparently Iris Watson's 3D model looks good.

Top Bottom