• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Sordid

Steam Keys:

The Last Remnant

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Deus Ex - The Fall

Square Enix Store Keys:

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 50% OFF

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% OFF

FINAL FANTASY III 50% OFF

Steam Keys:

The Last Remnant

Deus Ex - The Fall

Square Enix Store Keys:

I'd love last remnant if available

EDIT: dang, snatched already

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Steam Keys:

The Last Remnant

Deus Ex - The Fall

Square Enix Store Keys:

TLR was taken. Oh well, thanks for sharing.

Steam Keys:

The Last Remnant

Deus Ex - The Fall

Square Enix Store Keys:

Someone else took Guardian of Light so let me thank you on his/her behalf.

Sordid

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Company of Heroes 2 Soviet Skin Four Color Belorussian -- MB-C1F7CA55ACC93748 - Taken by hepburn3d. 1 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-BBB050394FAEE340
Worms Pinball -- MB-43C2A86DA6406383 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 1 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle-earth Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-B7ECF8949BF9781D - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-D9D34F2FCE2553E9 - Taken by RoadDogg. 1 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2 Soviet Commander Conscripts Support Tactics -- MB-F037B24F2C330341 - Taken by lindarasta. 3 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2 German Skin Four Color Disruptive Pattern -- MB-B95719DB1B79B448
Lunar Flight -- MB-1AB7E468FDC49268 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Rescue Everyday Heroes -- MB-79BBDA8E66DC29EA - Taken by MikeHattsu. 2 entrants total.
Broken Age (Ouya!) -- MB-D51252C10E372A93 - Taken by Avinexus. 1 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-4FDB531B03ACB209
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-A2310B5AB18EA0C2 - Taken by Harl3. 1 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-161478981F343365 - Taken by roadrunn3r. 1 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-AC53564DFC7864FD - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Hitman Contracts -- MB-C821B0C3F93C529C - Taken by anastef. 2 entrants total.
Worms Blast -- MB-C88334F6D3B14FF4
Just Cause -- MB-CDE33447EC9E6D2F - Taken by Higgins113. 1 entrants total.
Bad Hotel -- MB-D3D66A337ED03623 - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks -- MB-9FE525593D37C65C - Taken by Maxios. 1 entrants total.
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-88B788AA6FD38F1F - Taken by The Reloader. 1 entrants total.
Total War Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-ADE1B28FF74B4D03 - Taken by nacimento. 1 entrants total.
The Dream Machine Chapters 1 to 3 -- MB-0C82CB0C32775840 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Shivah Kosher Edition -- MB-D4036492550EE64E - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
PAYDAY 2 Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks -- MB-28AF0A4FA55698DA - Taken by Reven. 1 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2 German Commander Storm Doctrine -- MB-82E1ED2302AD1B95 - Taken by zeroOman. 3 entrants total.
Total War ROME II Caesar in Gaul DLC (Requires base game) -- MB-12C28D83FFEE789A
Batman Arkham Origins DLC -- MB-AF7AD8DC10DA70C0 - Taken by Valkrai. 1 entrants total.
Hitman Blood Money -- MB-B2EAD828EB5702F9 - Taken by MillionStabs. 1 entrants total.

t1418947001z1.png

I hope I've done this right! Enjoy folks

voty

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for voty:
Giving awaya Xbox one code for AC Unity and a code for AC IV Blackflag. Hope I did this right, my first post of Gaf.

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (voty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

EfagyaM.png
AC IV Black Flag Xbox One -- MB-752797106C595F96 - Taken by Cheddahz
EfagyaM.png
AC Creed Unity Xbox One -- MB-867D7C1B9B5F8474 - Taken by clay_ghost

Ps1 yugioh forbidden memories us copy
Ps1 dragon ball z ultimate battle 22 us copy
Ps1 dragon ball z legends Japanese copy
Ps1 dragon ball z ultimate battle 22 Japanese copy
Ps1 dragon ball gt final bout Japanese copy
Resistance 2 behind the scenes blu Ray
Resistance 2 chimera action figure

All I ask is you pay for shipping if the item can't be sent for free, I've got positive feedback in the buy/sell/trade thread under the name Nighthawk17. A mod should be able to confirm that I changed my name if you'd like to check. Pm if you'd like one of the items, no limit.

Ps1 yugioh forbidden memories us copy
Ps1 dragon ball z ultimate battle 22 us copy
Ps1 dragon ball z legends Japanese copy
Ps1 dragon ball z ultimate battle 22 Japanese copy
Ps1 dragon ball gt final bout Japanese copy
Resistance 2 behind the scenes blu Ray
Resistance 2 chimera action figure

All I ask is you pay for shipping if the item can't be sent for free, I've got positive feedback in the buy/sell/trade thread under the name Nighthawk17. A mod should be able to confirm that I changed my name if you'd like to check. Pm if you'd like one of the items, no limit.

Pm'd.

Catshade

Crossposting from the GOG thread; Expires on Jan 1, 2015, so the winner please redeem it ASAP.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=942550.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2 (GOG) -- MB-7FB05F1AA6B2D581

t1419111945z1.png

I'm guessing a lurker grabbed it. I'll say thanks for 'em.

Yeah I should emphasize the email tactic of allowing only GAFers to grab it (well if you'd prefer to do so anyway).

Basically you have to use the email tags like this (quote me to see):

That way lurkers can't grab them since they'd of course need to be a member to quote posts to see the code. :)

zulux21

so I am cleaning out my groupees keys... thus I am just going to randomly post them if lurkers get them they get them.

they will be done in small batches, some may already be used.
3LC66-TR0XZ-LEAFV 3 STARS OF DESTINY

will add more as I get through them.

0YCZJ-DCAQI-5AXZ2 99 spirits
4YTGF-98RFY-X4BH2 99 spirits

2I60M-WBFH4-WMMPK a new beginning final cut
IH7XW-9WPH6-K5JGY a new beginning final cut

7W5ZN-W92YA-73QPQ akane the kunoichi
02GBE-VE9IX-J6MLH anodyne

3MDM9-Q5LYA-QQDPJ ballpoint universe
TJ6LT-HI464-ND0N7 beat hazard
NE6E3-EP04P-QK9KX beat hazard itunes dlc
Q6J2N-WRTXW-3IXTX beat hazard ultra dlc.

so I am cleaning out my groupees keys... thus I am just going to randomly post them if lurkers get them they get them.

Thanks a lot! I took Akane

zulux21

Thanks a lot! I took Akane

no problem I hope you enjoy.
my secret goal is to get this thread going enough that maybe we can retire the 2013 thread and start a 2015 thread :p

also my keys are going to stop for a bit as groupees seems to have broken a bit and won't load my games with unused steam codes now ><:

fuzzy123

Neo Member

3MDM9-Q5LYA-QQDPJ ballpoint universe
TJ6LT-HI464-ND0N7 beat hazard
NE6E3-EP04P-QK9KX beat hazard itunes dlc
Q6J2N-WRTXW-3IXTX beat hazard ultra dlc.

Thank you for A New Beginning Final Cut.

zulux21

People should use ModBot. Here are the instructions.

Just remember to include the command to point at this thread in your PM to ModBot when creating your giveaway.
THREAD http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878

I really don't care enough to add extra steps... other wise I would at least be using email tags. I don't care who gets them just that someone does. I have something like 400 keys to go through so they are going to be done in small batches ><; (when both I and groupees feels like working on them)

If I ever have something of real worth to give away that aren't just extras from indie bundles though I would used it.

zulux21

The usefulness in ModBot is that it automates the process of keeping track what keys have been taken.

I can get that would be useful for people after the keys, but as I said I have way to much to do at this time to care enough to make extra steps for myself, beyond that I am not 100% sure all of the keys I am posting are valid. I am running my codes through my wife's steam account first to look for previously used codes (and then redeeming any games she doesn't have so she can get cards from them, and posting any extras) but that doesn't mean that some used codes won't sneak through.

zulux21

My post saying people should use ModBot was more in reply to Hero of Legend saying people should use email tags. It wasn't aimed at you man. Do what you wanna do.

ah ok :p
but yeah I totally agree if you want to make sure a gaffer gets the code use modbot instead.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zulux21, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -- MB-457C495FD19ED136 - Taken by Cisce. 7 entrants total.
click

Sch1sm

Killing Floor
Killing Floor # 2

If anyone thought about buying this but didn't bite. It's still the same price until noon tomorrow. Feel free to try it out, both in email tags.

Sch1sm

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=275.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sch1sm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Nosgoth -- MB-30AD004E5D0C9F0B - Taken by celsowmbr. 2 entrants total.

t1419204713z1.png

Mentioned this earlier and no one claimed it.

I just signed up for the beta. NA here, though, specifically Canada. And I got a key from someone else on here prior to receiving an email from these guys so I figured I'd share it. Seriously isn't showing up for you? Should be available in both NA and EU for sure. And if you're in neither, you'll be forced into the unbearable ping of one of those servers, I think.

Yeah it's not showing (link takes me to store home page on mobile, and on desktop it shows an "oops, this page isn't available" message). I'm in Asia. I know nothing about the game so I was just trying to see what kind of game it is.

Sch1sm

Yeah it's not showing (link takes me to store home page on mobile, and on desktop it shows an "oops, this page isn't available" message). I'm in Asia. I know nothing about the game so I was just trying to see what kind of game it is.

It's an F2P
(woo, micro transactions - thanks, Square Enix!)
team-based action game. Made on Unreal Engine, so the graphics are great: smooth. I run it at a solid 60fps even at early access. Pretty much, Humans versus Vampires multiplayer. You have different modes, naturally, team deathmatch and siege deathmatch (which is a weird, more defensive type). Aside from pretty eh matchmaking, it isn't too bad. I got a bit bored with it, but I logged a fair amount of time. Needs more content.

It's an F2P
(woo, micro transactions - thanks, Square Enix!)
team-based action game. Made on Unreal Engine, so the graphics are great: smooth. I run it at a solid 60fps even at early access. Pretty much, Humans versus Vampires multiplayer. You have different modes, naturally, team deathmatch and siege deathmatch (which is a weird, more defensive type). Aside from pretty eh matchmaking, it isn't too bad. I got a bit bored with it, but I logged a fair amount of time. Needs more content.

Thanks for the thorough description :) I could watch a video of it if I wanted, but I'll pass since it's region locked and online.

CivRab

Yeah I should emphasize the email tactic of allowing only GAFers to grab it (well if you'd prefer to do so anyway).

Basically you have to use the email tags like this (quote me to see):

That way lurkers can't grab them since they'd of course need to be a member to quote posts to see the code. :)

Cheers for the tip, will do it this way with future codes

Top Bottom