• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yep. Just getting around to watching it.

It only being 8 episodes and watching on HBO Go is great. I cant imagine waiting a week to get to see the next one. Its really good.

TheCrow

5fACRP3.png

She had no idea.

C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

rinse82

Homeland finale sucked balls, and to think this season was starting to redeem the series.

Patiently awaiting House of Cards and GoT

And yes, Fargo is excellent. Landry from Friday Night Lights will be in season 2

Somnia

I'm curious how True Detective Season 2 will turn out.

It has:

Colin Farrell as Ray Velcoro
Vince Vaughn as Frank Semyon
Rachel McAdams as Ani Bezzerides
Taylor Kitsch as Paul Woodrugh
Kelly Reilly as Jordan Semyon
Afemo Omilami as Police Chief Holloway

First two episodes are directed by Justin Lin also.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
while true, its worth it. It picks up in episode 4. The first 3 are all character development.

Eh... This day and age it's difficult for me to watch anything and actually focus on it unless I am at the movies. I was watching the Giants game while being on GAF, playing Smash on the Game Gear remote, and checking fantasy scores. Game of Thrones is almost impossible for me to watch each episode just once haha.

Mrbob

Not at home right now. We can play tonight after 1130 eastern. I should be back from the gym by then. I'll be ready by midnight eastern at the latest.

We can plan for midnight if that works for you.

eznark

Banned
Just making sure, ordering it from newegg right now. Amazon price jumped over the weekend AND it's no longer prime. F' that S

eznark

Banned
I'm replacing a 24" monitor. I don't have room on my desk for three 27" monitors and I don't want one 27" and two 24". This is just going to be for consoles, so I don't need anything too fancy since consoles are stuck in 2009.

Greg

"bastard whore fuck"

"it hopped the fucking fuck"

"go fuck yourself" (to the commentary guy)

playing some Golf Club with my dad... I love the holidays

it's a bummer you can't log into separate accounts for player 1 and 2 though - even if a 2nd controller is logged into another account, you just show up as a guest of player 1 and nothing gets recorded

brentech

"bastard whore fuck"

"it hopped the fucking fuck"

"go fuck yourself" (to the commentary guy)

playing some Golf Club with my dad... I love the holidays

it's a bummer you can't log into separate accounts for player 1 and 2 though - even if a 2nd controller is logged into another account, you just show up as a guest of player 1 and nothing gets recorded

It's what the holidays are really for. Brings the best out

Smokey

Wait, really? I thought you bought that gsync one. Which monitor do you have?

oh yeah

i have that one...didn't register that you were talking about Swift. It's in my closet. It's got some QA issues and I got hit with something that I think was related to drivers, but supposedly has been fixed in the new batch. I haven't bothered to hook it back up and have returned to my Dell U3011 with the Asus 23'' as my secondary.

Top Bottom