• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

I have it with coke, but you could probably have it straight. Maybe. I dunno. I'm not rly an alcohol expert.

Also warning: You may end up with Jack Daniels if the bar is too loud. I have had this happen too many times. It is the most disappointing thing :C

It is awesome straight. Strong though.

Also how does the barman confuse Kraken rum with Jack Daniels... that doesn't sound the same :p

Slept p much all day. I don't have a hangover thankfully but when I first woke up my head was spinning. Getting wine rekt is no joke.

Two bottles? What the actual fuck

I'm not a bored suburban househusband I swear.

Late breakfast

This is why breakfast is the best/worst meal. The only meal of the day that can be pure sugar and neaux1curr.

Never been a blood donor. Gay blood is icky, or so I've been told. :/

I donated in high school. Oop. I have O+ the universal donor. So they hounded me awhile afterwards. Now they hound my brother for the same reason.

This is some weak shit bro. How dare you puke up precious alcohol

My stomach isn't as invincible as I previously thought.

White is a lot better than red.

That does seem to be the general consensus. But I shall still brave some red one day.

Chuckie

That does seem to be the general consensus. But I shall still brave some red one day.

White sure is a lot easier to drink, but I love the richness of a good red wine with a dinner.
That being said...best whine I ever drank was a white. It was at an excellent restaurant and it was made of three different grapes. (Very expensive stuff...and it was an office party.... no way I can afford stuff like that myself :p)

Turin

Banned
His name is Gaylard

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Watching the premiere of the latest season of Homeland.

What the fuck, did this show turn good just after I gave up on it?

Edit: Holy fuck, Quinn.

Kevyt

This acne condition is killing me... I feel like I'll need to wear a mask for the rest of my life. I:

The gods, I have angered the gods...

I also feel that this avatar quote is very appropriate for how I feel right now.

image.php

zeemumu

This acne condition is killing me... I feel like I'll need to wear a mask for the rest of my life. I:

The gods, I have angered the gods...

I also feel that this avatar quote is very appropriate for how I feel right now.

image.php

I never had a bad acne problem. My skin just tends to dry up on the sides of my nose.

Turin

Banned
Homeland finale:

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing....... At least they didn't fuck anything up. We'll see what happens next year.

Oh god, this drunk video I made. I cannot.

The camera angles.

image.php

The camera instability.

image.php

My hair.

image.php

The way I tilt my head back and my chin bulges.

image.php

Ugg™ doesn't even begin to sum it up.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Quinn... Love yourself.

Edit: Goddamnit, Carrie. I knew you were going to make one awful mother, but this is some next level bullshit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Tempted about dropping Homeland after watching the third episode of the current season. Talk about climbing up just to take a nosedive.

Even Chubby McTubbers is more appealing that Carrie. At very least she seems like a much better person. Can't Quinn just move on and forget about World's Worst Mom™ once and for all?

It's not even particularly hard to do legs, do some squats at the beginning and bam, done.

Also I got next to nothing done today. Too tired, too close to Christmas, not enough people in to keep me on track :/

Tempted about dropping Homeland after watching the third episode of the current season. Talk about climbing up just to take a nosedive.

Even Chubby McTubbers is more appealing that Carrie. At very least she seems like a much better person. Can't Quinn just move on and forget about World's Worst Mom™ once and for all?

Don't do this. It picks back up and becomes far more action oriented and less personal drama oriented. I swear.

Carrie becomes more bearable as the season progresses.

Kevyt

I just bought a soda can that you can use to hide stuff. It's like a container disguised as a soda can, and it doesn't let odors out. My friend will like this.

I just finished Dark Places. Hell of a book. So dark and twisted throughout with a really bittersweet ending.

I have now read all three of Gillian Flynn's current novels. And I am percheD for a fourth.

Rereading Game of Thrones book 1

Man, this is so weird. Everyone's alive and things are relatively normal.

That brief moment when we were all sweet summer children like Sansa believing in the songs and stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom