• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Hesemonni

Banned
Yesterday I was determined to buy a PS3. But I guess I won't be picking up it until the eventual Slim PS3. So here's to Sony for dropping BC. (And yes, I know I played exactly according to their plan...) Now my GF can get her Singstar moments and I can start clearing my neverending and evergrowing PS2 backlog.

2uj6qg0.jpg

Bii

From the girlfriend for V-Day:

3285460274_25ef0b531e_o.jpg

And something I got last week from my little brother:

3285375314_97691d116b_o.jpg

Marvel Round Bottom Series 1: Captain America

LRB1983

Banned
R-Type Dimensions (Live Arcade)
2uqiwza.jpg

Euro PSN
2ij3uol.jpg

(Little Big Planet suits)

US PSN
2r5w5qx.jpg

Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins PSP
R-Types (PSOne for PS3 & PSP)

Danielsan

zombieshavebrains said:
You know the author of The Alchemist put his book on torrent sites and encourages you do pirate it?
I did not know that nor do I particularly care. I prefer to read my books in book form and not in PDF on a screen or printed out on a stack of A4 papers. :)

Amir0x

Banned
BigBangFEARSmall.jpg

+ R-Type Dimensions

I've got a shitload of games on order too. Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Street Fighter IV, Deadly Creatures, House of the Dead: Overkill, Dragon Quest V, H.A.W.X., Resident Evil 5, Halo Wars. Exhausting amount of gaming.

And just because I can, a picture of Blue Dragon running on the Panasonic Plasma I purchased a few weeks ago:

BlueDragonSmall.jpg

Ashour

DSC00990.jpg

Bought the Sony Ericsson Xperia and I'm loving it.

DSC00991.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

Got Flower, it's pretty good actually.

DSC00994.jpg

Went to an Iron Maiden concert, I payed for the regular ticket but they gave me the VIP ticket by mistake, lucky me :lol .

DSC00996.jpg

Some Iron Maiden goodies.

DSC00998.jpg

Tour Book.

DSC00997.jpg

Gears of War T-Shirt.

and finally...

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

Killzone 2 retail version, I'm going to start playing it tonight. :D

Replacement for my 2000 VR6 Jetta and I am in love with it.
001.jpg

Picked up a new hardcover copy of Watchmen for my girlfriend to read before the movie comes out. Iron Man is for me since I still have not given up on the Ultimate universe.
002.jpg

Probably my only two games for the month, but two really fun ones.
003.jpg

Looking forward to the concert, but hoping they mostly play their old stuff.
004.jpg

Bii

Evil Benius said:
Picked up a new hardcover copy of Watchmen for my girlfriend to read before the movie comes out. Iron Man is for me since I still have not given up on the Ultimate universe.
http://evil_benius.shackspace.com/Images/Pickups/02-2009/002.jpg

How are those Ultimate Iron Man books? I'm in the mood to read some comics.

My shoes came in today. I was waiting for them to show up so I can post a picture along with the other two things that I bought. iPod Nano 8GB (Yellow, 4G) and "What I Talk About When I Talk About Running" by Haruki Murakami.

3285410533_203ac29f3a_o.jpg

Bii said:
How are those Ultimate Iron Man books? I'm in the mood to read some comics.

They are not bad and do a decent job of setting up Stark in the Ultimate universe. They definitely powered him up a bit from the standard universe, but still a fun read. It should be noted that there is not a ton of action in the first book and I would only recommend them to someone who has already read Ultimates 1 & 2.

Stalfos

bPod said:
Is that the limited edition from Prima, MarkMan?

I ordered it from Amazon and wanted to see the cover

There is only one version of the Prima guide and that is it I've seen it in stores. The hard cover version is not going to be coming out.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yea, unfortunately no hardcover.

I've seen the hardcover one though, it looked nice! Wish it would have come out...

Not really a pick-up, but I just found this whilst cleaning the ol' closet:

IMG_5723.jpg
IMG_5724.jpg
IMG_5725.jpg

I got that at babbage's on release day lo those many years ago.

Guled

MarkMan said:
Yea, unfortunately no hardcover.

I've seen the hardcover one though, it looked nice! Wish it would have come out...
how good is the guide, other then move lists and frame data dose it have anything else?

grap3fruitman said:
IMG_2526.jpg

Little brother picked him up willie-nillie. Calls him "Raphael..." Now I need three more and some tiny, colored headbands.

my raphael and donatello sliders died this month :( had em for a year and a half...kinda sad when i saw this post.

Spike

Evil Benius said:
002.jpg

Is the Ultimate Iron Man series worth looking into?

Sort of LTTP:
rsdl3q.jpg

Played it before, but only borrowed from friends back in the 90s. First time I've owned it :)

SNES is really turning yellow now :(

hrlguu.jpg

A bunch of blue things. I probably won't be dipping into any of these three for a few days.

Tenks

I got my computer that I won from BigDownload.com in this month so here come some pictures. The thing weighs a ton and is pretty big (as evidenced by the Pocky box for a frame of reference)

RAM: 6GB x 3 DIMM DDR3 1333
HDD: 1TB HDD @ 7200RPM 16MB Cache
Bay1: DVD+/- RW (20x)
Bay2: Blu-ray Player (2x)
CPU: 2.93 Intel i7
GPU: Nvidia GTX 295

25g7zu0.jpg

wivvxl.jpg

IMGP0438.jpg

Heh, I guess no one preorder SF4 @ Blockbuster huh? Anyway I will have pics of the framed art you get for buying the game there when I get off work later tonight...

MPW

MortalMonkey said:
Not really a pick-up, but I just found this whilst cleaning the ol' closet:

IMG_5723.jpg

I got that at babbage's on release day lo those many years ago.

oh man, so many hours i wasted on this game! thanks for posting this, so nostalgic right now! :D

marwan

Banned
renzo said:
Just arrived, american version n_n

dsi.jpg

WHAT??? HOW? WHERE? WHEN? ....i thought it wasn't supposed to come out till April! how did you get it and from where? i'm dying to get my hands on the DSi.

do tell!

renzo

yankee666 said:
Can you take more photos and some impressions/differences from the japanese one.
Thanks!:D

Haven´t entered the store yet, ill do it in a couple of hours, too much work >_<U

The manual is Huge btw

dsi2.jpg

Top Bottom