• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
This NMH LP is making me happy I never bothered to pick up the game. The characters are interesting but man the game play looks bland. Even the boss fights just seem like typical, boring bait and wait with not a lot to them.

sjay1994

Woo~ homestretch.. everyone post slower.

tumblr_static_fat-sonic_o_184398.gif

sjay1994

I still have some blind, stupid hope that the last guardian will come out eventually.

My dream is Sony lines up team ICO, they make a video of the members of Team ICO saying how incompetent they are, and Platinum begins developing.

THE LAST GUARDIAN: FREINDGENCE

Where you do sick griffin stingers.

I was the jock too, and I wish I would have been a nerd..maybe could of met a cute nerdy girl.

This reminds me of when I had an English class way back when I started school again and this archetype for a nerdy girl (not anime but book learning) one day turned before class and explained how some guy on campus told her she had a nice ass. She didn't look pissed, but almost pleased. I should have taken the cue.

Zenfalcia

This reminds me of when I had an English class way back when I started school again and this archetype for a nerdy girl (not anime but book learning) one day turned before class and explained how some guy on campus told her she had a nice ass. She didn't look pissed, but almost pleased. I should have taken the cue.

She was talking in general or to a specific person?

Edit: dped.

Beloved

The cue that she was probably into the dude that said it or just found it flattering and that liking a compliment from one person doesn't mean you want everyone commenting on your ass or hitting on you?

[Verse 1]
You, should, know, me
C-O-M-P
Plain and simple bitch, get your brain and temple hit (Yeah!)
You and who you came with
I ain't 'bout playing with, never again
Even though I got a nine I will put eleven in him
No lifeguard will save you, hope you can swim
Pinned downstair, oh(?) downstairs with him
Eeneenee Meneenee Mine Mineneenee Mo
Eeneenee Meneenee, Ay oh I don't know nothin!
I know you hate too, yeah, the truth
Ask them, I will be first to shoot

[Chorus]
What's the (something)
Bang-a-rang is the game
Who the hell I be
C-O-M-P

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Ok (Ok)
Let's ride (Let's ride)
Go (something) that you like (you like)
Like Hey little mama, why you dress so funky
Clasha clang, rollin up with some (seemingly censored)
Homie, homie really focused on these bitches
I AINT!
With my eyes on them
Gotta watch dudes, yeah you gotta watch dudes
They will pay a chick to, (something)
Eeneenee Meneenee Miney Mineneenee Mo
Eeneenee Meneenee, Ay oh I don't know nothin'
I know you hate too, yeah, the truth
Ask them, I will be first to shoot

[Chorus x2]

Okay (Okay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God bless your soul. ;_;7

Comp_Baltimore.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom