• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Community Thread | The Fire Rises, Brother!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It seems awfully reductive to me to take all of the gameplay complexities, world building, visual and audio experience, and the emotional effects of a powerful story and put all of that into a stupid number.

So you could say I do not like scores being assigned.

That's pretty persuasive!

I always prefer review discussions via video, like their Order video. It's one of the reasons I like Giant Bomb so much. Yes, they still do written reviews (albeit at a much slower pace than they used to), but even before a review is done there, you essentially get their opinions on a game by watching a quick look. You don't need a numbered score. You can see firsthand their reactions (good or bad) to a game. To me Kinda Funny is an evolution of what Giant Bomb started: A small team formally of a major video game site, focused heavily on video content, with some written content. Kinda Funny goes a step further by making it all video content. To me, these type of sites will become the major players in video game coverage. Sure IGN and Gamespot will still be there, but written reviews will probably go the way of the dodo, to the dismay of many, as there are some very talented writers like Colin.

Absolutely agree. I really enjoyed the Kinda Funny Order discussion. If review scores do result in shutting down that more explorative / conversational / informal approach to focused game discussions then I'd be dead against it.

I guess I'm just stuck in the habit of checking metacritic and living in that numbered world. Although I think a 5 or 10 point system is the best. I don't think it needs to be any more granular.

Adriane23

Neo Member
Hey All,

Colin here. Finally got a NeoGAF account of my own after years of lurking.

I just want to say thank you for showing us the level of support that you have. I know that Greg and I aren't necessarily the most popular people in some corners of GAF (trust me, I've read a great deal about how terrible I am on here in years past), but I'm nonetheless happy to be here, and am honored that many of you have made the jump with us to Kinda Funny.

So, that's pretty much it. Just wanted to acknowledge you guys and gals and let you know that I really am honored by the kindness you've shown us these past few months (and, for many of you, these past years via Beyond and the like). And for those that don't believe in what we do or like what we do? That's all good! Maybe we can change your minds moving forward.

I hope you are all well, and am looking forward to chiming in every now and then. -Colin

No, thank YOU Colin.

And if you can't turn the naysayers around....well.

YvzqC0q.gif

I watched the react video to that Power Rangers thing and I kind of disagree with Tim's positive assessment of it. I think an gritty Power Rangers should only go as high as PG-13. I always thought a big-budget "mature" Power Rangers should essentially be a Marvel-esque super hero movie. I may be a stick in the mud here, but when I see people freaking out over this as the perfect gritty Power Rangers, I just can't but help they are being a bit immature. When you want to make a show originally meant for children gritty, that doesn't mean you simply add drugs, sex, and/or uber violence. To me that's something a teen trying to be "grown-up" would think of as what is extreme and mature. If I were behind it, it would be a more lighthearted story with Marvel level violence. I would want it set in a college setting (that way the actors don't look out of place). The monsters would be better written. I think one of the (many) reasons the show is so painful to watch at times was the fact they need to shoehorn English dialogue into the fight sequences which were recycled from the Japanese show. In this movie, everything would be original. To me, the Zord battles would be shown in a manner more or less like the robots in Pacific Rim.

ST2K

Finally caught this week's podcast, and I just wanted to pop in here and say review scores are great. If I want to check out a site's review and get a quick impression of something, having a score helps me. Having a full written review with no score doesn't make me read the whole thing (unless I was going to anyway), I just read the last paragraph.

Day of release reviews really shouldn't be treated as some high-minded analysis of the subject material, 'cause they really never are. That type of thing happens after the game is out and it gets the chance to settle in and everyone can think about it. Reviews are giving an initial opinion, with reasons, on how good you think a game is. That's it. And there's no harm in giving it a quick at-a-glance summary view, whether it's point, star, or letter grade scores.

I understand some people can use scores for bad purposes, whether they be console warriors or publishers handing out Metacritic-based bonuses. But your complaint should be with those people, not the scores themselves.

Jonboy

Yeah I'm always torn with how to consume their stuff. I love the Kinda Funny Gamescast and I prefer listening to it as an MP3 when I'm driving to and from work, which sucks because iTunes is so much easier but it's a week behind. I'll probably end up sucking it up soon and downloading them via Bandcamp for $1/week.

This has been my biggest predicament so far. If I had the time...I would watch/listen to every piece of content they're putting out. Because of my lifestyle though, iTunes podcasts are by far the best format for me to consume.

I haven't become a patron yet, but I would happily pay for access to a daily mp3 version of Colin and Greg live. Between a wife, job, and newborn son, I just don't have the time to actually sit and watch the videos. When I'm home and do have the free time, I'm usually playing games, of course.

I love almost all of the shows they're doing, but I just don't get to check-in with each of them nearly as much as I would like.

Did anyone listen to the latest episode of Podcast Beyond? Now we're 2 weeks deep into the new Beyond. So far, while I'm still enjoying the show overall, I'm liking it a lot less. It's definitely a different show; a lot more random conversation, a lot "goofier." I think some of that is ok, since this podcast team is still pretty new. I'll give them sometime to get settled in.

Yeah...here's the thing for me; as a games podcast, I think it's fine. As a PlayStation podcast though, it just doesn't cut it. I'm not sure IGN has anyone there who knows PlayStation inside and out like Greg and Colin do. And frankly, I'm not sure anyone there is fan like Greg and Colin were either. They were the best kind of "fanboys" in that they were brutally honest for both Sony's successes and their failures. That's part of what made Podcast Beyond so great.

I'll give it some time because obviously, anyone can learn, read, and become knowledgeable about PlayStation, but I'm not sure they'll ever be able to replace the sheer passion that Colin and Greg had for the brand.
Hey All,

Colin here. Finally got a NeoGAF account of my own after years of lurking.

I just want to say thank you for showing us the level of support that you have. I know that Greg and I aren't necessarily the most popular people in some corners of GAF (trust me, I've read a great deal about how terrible I am on here in years past), but I'm nonetheless happy to be here, and am honored that many of you have made the jump with us to Kinda Funny.

So, that's pretty much it. Just wanted to acknowledge you guys and gals and let you know that I really am honored by the kindness you've shown us these past few months (and, for many of you, these past years via Beyond and the like). And for those that don't believe in what we do or like what we do? That's all good! Maybe we can change your minds moving forward.

I hope you are all well, and am looking forward to chiming in every now and then. -Colin
Welcome, Colin! Much respect to your work and everything you stand for. Have always held your opinions in very high regard....
but I still can't believe you don't like Demon's/Dark Souls!

HudsonD

Neo Member
Great job MattyG, I've been meaning to watch some of their new stuff after they left IGN I just never got around to it, this thread has given me the push I needed! Beyond!

Colin doesn't like Dark Souls???

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?!!!

becoming a patron today :)

Despite this.

He's talked about it before, how he's looking forward to Bloodborne because it looks to improve on the things he doesn't like about Dark Souls (for instance, being a bit faster, more arcade-y).

I'm of the same opinion right now.

Colin doesn't like Dark Souls???

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?!?!!!

becoming a patron today :)

Despite this.

Yeah it's weird, he's talked about it before how it seems like it would be right up his alley, but he just thinks the combat is too stiff. I think he's excited for Bloodborne though.

I remember on Podcast beyond last year he said he had some days off that he was gonna spend giving it a 2nd chance and a day with it, but I don't think he ever followed up on that.

notaxation

Neo Member
Yeah it's weird, he's talked about it before how it seems like it would be right up his alley, but he just thinks the combat is too stiff. I think he's excited for Bloodborne though.

I remember on Podcast beyond last year he said he had some days off that he was gonna spend giving it a 2nd chance and a day with it, but I don't think he ever followed up on that.

In May, I took a week off from work and played Dark Souls (the first one, not the sequel) each day that week. I liked it more than I did the first time, but it still didn't click with me.

That said, I totally understand why people love it. A game that brutal rewards persistence and skill. I typically like those types of games. I just feel it's too stiff. If it played like, say, Onimusha or even the Xbox (and beyond) Ninja Gaidens? I'd be down. That's why I think Bloodborne is more appealing to me. It's not nearly arcadey in any sense of the word, but it's a bit faster and more fluid.

We'll see how I like it!

In May, I took a week off from work and played Dark Souls (the first one, not the sequel) each day that week. I liked it more than I did the first time, but it still didn't click with me.

That said, I totally understand why people love it. A game that brutal rewards persistence and skill. I typically like those types of games. I just feel it's too stiff. If it played like, say, Onimusha or even the Xbox (and beyond) Ninja Gaidens? I'd be down. That's why I think Bloodborne is more appealing to me. It's not nearly arcadey in any sense of the word, but it's a bit faster and more fluid.

We'll see how I like it!

Hey Colin, if I may ask, where from Long Island is your family from. I ask because, while I've lived just outside Annapolis, Maryland since July 1988 (I was born in July 1986), I actually spent the first two years of my life on Long Island. We lived in a town called Holtsville near Lake Ronkonkoma. I still have family that live in Hicksville, NY. The funny thing is, last week you brought up a restaurant called The Ground Round. My family loved that restaurant. They were thrilled when we discovered one was in Annapolis (it's been closed for some time now). I don't know if they did the same when your were a kid, but I loved the way they had popcorn you could eat before your meal, as well as the ice cream in little plastic baseball helmets. Growing up in Maryland, I latched on to the Baltimore teams (as evidenced by my username and avatar), but have also (due to my father and older brother) grown up around the winning ways of the (ugh) Yankees and the, well, you know better than most how the Jets have been for the past few decades. I don't need to remind you of that. My Dad actually got a signed Wayne Chrebet football for Christmas a few years ago from some family friends, the same Christmas where he got a signed John Riggins photo (neighbors across the street are personal friends with him).

We'll see how I like it!

I think it'll be a breath of fresh air, I was a bit burned out after Demons and Dark Souls, the changes made in Bloodborne have reignited my interest and hopefully it can win over some new fans too. Hope you enjoy it and good luck with your GDC week!

notaxation

Neo Member
Hey Colin, if I may ask, where from Long Island is your family from. I ask because, while I've lived just outside Annapolis, Maryland since July 1988 (I was born in July 1986), I actually spent the first two years of my life on Long Island. We lived in a town called Holtsville near Lake Ronkonkoma. The funny thing is, last week you brought up a restaurant called The Ground Round. My family loved that restaurant. They were thrilled when we discovered one was in Annapolis (it's been closed for some time now). I don't know if they did the same when your were a kid, but I loved the way they had popcorn you could eat before your meal, as well as the ice cream in little plastic baseball helmets. Growing up in Maryland, I latched on to the Baltimore teams (as evidenced by my username and avatar), but have also (due to my father and older brother) grown up around the winning ways of the (ugh) Yankees and the, well, you know better than most how the Jets have been for the past few decades. I don't need to remind you of that. My Dad actually got a signed Wayne Chrebet football for Christmas a few years ago from some family friends, the same Christmas where he got a signed John Riggins photo (neighbors across the street are friends with him following his Redskins career).

My parents are from Mineola, near Queens, but they moved out East in the '70s, and that's where I was raised. I grew up in Brookhaven, on the South Shore.

Holtsville isn't too far from me at all. My high school girlfriend lived there, so I spent quite a bit of time there in 2000, 2001.

We probably went to the same Ground Round. The one on Sunrise Highway right by the bowling alley? It's long gone, now. I think it's a TGI Fridays or some shit now.

I think it'll be a breath of fresh air, I was a bit burned out after Demons and Dark Souls, the changes made in Bloodborne have reignited my interest and hopefully it can win over some new fans too. Hope you enjoy it and good luck with your GDC week!

Thanks! We have a lot of cool stuff planned for this coming week.

My parents are from Mineola, near Queens, but they moved out East in the '70s, and that's where I was raised. I grew up in Brookhaven, on the South Shore.

Holtsville isn't too far from me at all. My high school girlfriend lived there, so I spent quite a bit of time there in 2000, 2001.

We probably went to the same Ground Round. The one on Sunrise Highway right by the bowling alley? It's long gone, now. I think it's a TGI Fridays or some shit now.

Thanks! We have a lot of cool stuff planned for this coming week.

My parents actually grew up in Queens. Elmhurst to be exact. And our Ground Round in Annapolis is actually now a Panera Bread. Times change. Also, looking at Google Maps literally right behind the street where we lived (13th Avenue) is the Brookhaven Ecology site. We haven't been back there since the mid-90's when we visited my Aunt and Uncle in Hicksville. The sad thing is my family never become quite as close to neighbors down here as we did up there. We always still hear things about the comings and goings of our old neighborhood. If asked, I couldn't tell you much about the neighbors down here, especially the ones that have moved away.

We'll see how I like it!

In your opinion is the gameplay feel of BloodBorne closer to Dark Souls or Ninja Gaiden? I liked Ninja Gaiden, but I've never played Dark Souls.

theecakee

Heard on the Gamescast that Greg and Colin are doing a panel with Jeff Gertsman about reviews at PAX East

Anyone know if that is gonna be recorded and uploaded for everyone not at PAX East?

Parts of two of my favorite crews doing a panel sounds awesome.

Colin, I know you're a pretty big fan of The Good Wife. Have you given Person of Interest a chance? It's also on CBS and just like The Good Wife it works well as both a procedural and a serial when dealing with prolonged story arcs. If you are not aware, it's created by Jonathan Nolan (Christopher Nolan's brother and co-writer of the final 2 Dark Knight movies) and J.J. Abrams. The synopsis I'll give you is the synopsis from when the show started (it's much more complex and WAY more exciting now). Basically Harold Finch, a computer genius, was working on a machine for the government for surveillance to find threats to national security. The government only cared about relevant data, but the machine also spat out irrelevant data, which Harold realized were everyday folk, who were either in trouble, or were the trouble. He kept this data from the government and enlisted the help of a former CIA agent, John Reese to help these people (or to prevent them from doing harm to others). The first season was good, and did a fine job at setting up the concept, but season 2 is where the really deep arcs started. The show may be at it's peak now (Season 4). Every episode has been solid entertainment, in fact IGN's own Matt Fowler has yet to give an episode this season any less than an 8 out of 10 (many have been 9+). What's cool to me is I think the genesis of the show was inspired by Jonathan Nolan's own Dark Knight script, in which Bruce sets up the surveillance system in his attempt to catch the Joker. Oh, and I guess bonus points for you, it's set (and I think filmed) in NYC and the surrounding area (yes, sometimes including Long Island). Also, Jericho rules! Curse CBS for canceling it!

mdubs

Banned
I will fund whatever Patreon tier will get Colin to play something by Platinum (specifically Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising or W101)

Maximo

We'll see how I like it!

Nice you finally got verified! Welcome aboard.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

We'll see how I like it!

I hope you do enjoy it. Dark Souls was like disappearing down a very brutal rabbit hole. I did find it fluid enough, it just took a little bit of adjusting to how considered you needed to be in each encounter. You had to really watch what the enemies were doing and wait until the exact right moment before striking and then get the hell out of there. It forced me to almost play counter-intuitively - whereas other games were pure power fantasies where I could be the superhero, in Dark Souls I was just a minion and had to approach every single enemy like it was a boss. It also has one of the best worlds and level design I've ever seen in a game - probably even better than Metroid Prime.

Although I do agree with you on Vanquish. Playing it through for the first time at the moment and it's fantastic. There's actually a character called Shinji Mikami!

----

Just out of interest, what's everyone ITT playing at the moment? Banana I think I've seen you in the Driveclub threads :)

(and finally a patron!)

Adriane23

Neo Member
I will fund whatever Patreon tier will get Colin to play something by Platinum (specifically Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising or W101)

I think he said at one point that he played maybe the first Bayonetta, but he definitely played the Hell out of Vanquish (as everyone should).

Karu

Just out of interest, what's everyone ITT playing at the moment? Banana I think I've seen you in the Driveclub threads :)
My day is basically oppupied by The Last of Us Remastered's Multiplayer. It's basically what I dreamed of since being a little kid (hyperbole... a bit :D). Perfect mix of team work, tension, suspense and map design etc. I liked Uncharted 3's MPquite a bit, but TLoU refinement is clearly a step up - although they go a bit for different playstyles.

Occasionaly also Driveclub. Not that big of a racing fan (and certainly not a fan of races against the AI), but challenging myself on Time trials and drift challenges is a lot f fun. Feel of the tracks is sublime, also.

mdubs

Banned
Edit: Nevermind, it seems like you have too back for multiple months to get that reward tier to get your topic on the show? That would get expensive so I don't think I can do that.

N° 2048

Just out of interest, what's everyone ITT playing at the moment?

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Been chopping away at this for about two weeks, super fun game but, damn, that is one complicated story line. On the final world now with 19 hours in. Will finish it for sure. Combat is ace.

Dragonball Xenoverse: Had to buy this Day1 because, well, Dragonball. Not only that but it's a good game as well. Probably won't spend too much time farming specific items/skills since I have no patience for RNGs so I will "go with the flow". Combat is fun and in depth but also easy enough for me to casually play.

EA UFC: Always playing this, only sport I watch is MMA.

Choomp

Banned

(and finally a patron!)

Replaying and catching up on some stuff. Replaying BioShock 1+2, and trying to finally beat Persona 4 Golden and Bayonetta, so I can move on to 2 then, and also play Persona 3 and be ready for 5. There's a buttload of stuff I want to finish/buy from there too. Also can't wait for Hotline Miami 2 and Life is Strange episode 2 to come out.

Yeah, so I'm having a pretty awesome time at the moment

MattyG

Banned
MGS2 on my Vita right now, trying to collect all the dog tags
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY.

I'm about 10 hours into Dying Light too and just bought South Park, so I'll probably start that next.

N° 2048

Replaying and catching up on some stuff. Replaying BioShock 1+2, and trying to finally beat Persona 4 Golden and Bayonetta, so I can move on to 2 then, and also play Persona 3 and be ready for 5. There's a buttload of stuff I want to finish/buy from there too. Also can't wait for Hotline Miami 2 and Life is Strange episode 2 to come out.

Yeah, so I'm having a pretty awesome time at the moment

MGS2 on my Vita right now, trying to collect all the dog tags
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY.

I'm about 10 hours into Dying Light too and just bought South Park, so I'll probably start that next.

Holy shit you guys are in for some fun. Top notch games. Reminds me I have to go back and %100 South Park.

sam777

Dying Light. It only just got a physical release in the U.K on Friday, so playing through that atm, very good game so far.

a916

What are KindaFunny Family's thoughts on The Order 1886?

If my scale of games went from Bad-Medicore-Average-Good-Great-Amazing, I would say it's a good game. I enjoyed it more than Infamous and infinitely higher than Killzone SS.

- Shooting mechanics felt good, camera on the other got in the way a few times. Mostly due to the camera being pulled in close and the black bars on the top and bottom which takes away even for real estate.
- No issue with QTE, didn't feel they abused it here.
- Atmosphere/graphics/immersion was really second to none here.
- Story really felt like it under-delivered. (can't get into this without spoiling stuff but Greg/Colin nailed it)
- I didn't feel pacing was an issue for me, I quite enjoyed putting down the controller and watching cutscenes (really enjoyed that in MGS4 as well)

Choomp

Banned

If my scale of games went from Bad-Medicore-Average-Good-Great-Amazing, I would say it's a good game. I enjoyed it more than Infamous and infinitely higher than Killzone SS.

- Shooting mechanics felt good, camera on the other got in the way a few times. Mostly due to the camera being pulled in close and the black bars on the top and bottom which takes away even for real estate.
- Story really felt like it under-delivered. (can't get into this without spoiling stuff but Greg/Colin nailed it)
- I didn't feel pacing was an issue for me, I quite enjoyed putting down the controller and watching cutscenes (really enjoyed that in MGS4 as well)

I think pacing was a major issue for them. I don't remember any other specific points from their video, but overall I found it to be while pretty badly flawed, a good game. To me, it's a perfect Black Friday game, I'll probably pick it up then.

MattyG

Banned

I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm willing to recognize that it's a deeply flawed game, mostly in that it focuses far too heavily on presentation over gameplay. That isn't to say that the gameplay is bad, is just doesn't feel like it had the same amount of thought and care poured into it that everything else did.

I plan on playing it again in 8-12 months, and I'd buy a sequel day one if RAD ever does one.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm willing to recognize that it's a deeply flawed game, mostly in that it focuses far too heavily on presentation over gameplay. That isn't to say that the gameplay is bad, is just doesn't feel like it had the same amount of thought and care poured into it that everything else did.

I plan on playing it again in 8-12 months, and I'd buy a sequel day one if RAD ever does one.

Very similar to my thoughts. I actually don't mind the cutscenes or scripted stuff, I enjoyed all the walking segments as they were quite atmospheric. My only complaint would be the shooting encounters didn't offer enough options, they were all best conquered by hiding behind cover and shooting enemies as they pop up like a shooting range.

Making the battle arenas a bit larger and maybe more destructible cover objects that force you to keep moving would be a big improvement.

It's definitely a solid 7.5 or 8 for me, I would heavily compare it to how I feel about the first Uncharted

(and finally a patron!)

Heh yeah I've been playing driveclub heavily since the weather patch in december, just recently finished the main tour and got the Platinum :) I'm getting a bit burned out though so I think I need to take a break before I jump into the DLC

I just finished The Order last week and have had trouble finding another game to catch my attention, though I spent a good chunk of this weekend digging more into Olliolli which I really love.

Need to clear out some of my backlog. I have alien isolation, shadow of Mordor, metro redux, Lego batman 3 and far cry 4 all unfinished but no real motivation to play any of them right now :(

I'm actually really craving a traditional jrpg, I wish the ps4 had more of them. I'm thinking type 0 or ff7 will fill that void

Stackboy

Heard on the Gamescast that Greg and Colin are doing a panel with Jeff Gertsman about reviews at PAX East

Anyone know if that is gonna be recorded and uploaded for everyone not at PAX East?

Parts of two of my favorite crews doing a panel sounds awesome.

I hope so. If it's in one of the theatres that twitch is streaming out of, then it should be archived.

Are the GDC days going to be archived on Youtube or just twitch?

graybot

Just started listening to Gameover Greggy show after following you guys from IGN to the new Gamescast show

Colin it was great to hear Ireland get a mention as a country who has a lot subscribers.

Has gamecast episode 9 not gone up yet? The last one was from feb 20th.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Everyone I know is enjoying Dying Light!

I'm on the fence with The Order. I think I'm just holding off for a price drop. My expectations are now so low I think I'll probably enjoy it.

My day is basically oppupied by The Last of Us Remastered's Multiplayer. It's basically what I dreamed of since being a little kid (hyperbole... a bit :D). Perfect mix of team work, tension, suspense and map design etc. I liked Uncharted 3's MPquite a bit, but TLoU refinement is clearly a step up - although they go a bit for different playstyles.

Occasionaly also Driveclub. Not that big of a racing fan (and certainly not a fan of races against the AI), but challenging myself on Time trials and drift challenges is a lot f fun. Feel of the tracks is sublime, also.

Hell yes! I'm trying for the platinum on TLOU:R and started the MP just to get the trophies...and now I'm completely addicted to it. It's brilliant, isn't it? I've finished the Firefly journey and now on the Hunter one. Having to save all my population on Week 12, Day 4 was one of the tensest things I've ever experienced in a game. What loadout do you play? I usually go for support or a super-stealthy bow loadout.

Yep...still Driveclub here too. I'm awful at it but gradually getting better (up to the Pro trophy now). I want the platinum but getting 1m drift points is going to take a long, long time.

Oh and I'm playing Dark Souls (2nd playthrough) and Vanquish, with a bit of MH4U on the 3DS on lunch breaks.

Xando

Everyone I know is enjoying Dying Light!

I'm on the fence with The Order. I think I'm just holding off for a price drop. My expectations are now so low I think I'll probably enjoy it.

While it's no TLOU i really enjoyed The Order. If they fix the pacing and make it a bit longer they could have a gem on their hand.

Karu

Hell yes! I'm trying for the platinum on TLOU:R and started the MP just to get the trophies...and now I'm completely addicted to it. It's brilliant, isn't it? I've finished the Firefly journey and now on the Hunter one. Having to save all my population on Week 12, Day 4 was one of the tensest things I've ever experienced in a game. What loadout do you play? I usually go for support or a super-stealthy bow loadout.
Am on Week 12 Day 1 myself right know, uh-hu. Firefly.

Playing with
Silent Semi Auto Rifle/Revolver + Revive 2 or 3 + Crafter 2.
or
Silent Hunting Rifle/Revolver/Shotgun + Crafter 2, Explosive & some other stuff

Currently prefer the first one. Depends on the map obviously. Missing the shotgun a bit though. Fast revive is awesome though

Just got the Bow, but I'm afraid I really suck at aiming with the bow. Hunting the deer in the campaign took me a while, haha.

Top Bottom