• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So what happened to Gone Home on consoles?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80556
  • Start date
Sorry for the bump, this didn't seem new thread worthy but I wanted to post it. Looks like Gio Corsi is going to talk with Fullbright, hopefully they can work something out

‏@GameOverGreggy 49 minutes ago

Hey, @amboyes / @giocorsi / @shahidkamal / @yosp. @fullbright needs help getting @GoneHomeGame on consoles/Vita. A little help?

‏@giocorsi 6 minutes ago

@GameOverGreggy @amboyes @shahidkamal @yosp @fullbright @GoneHomeGame will gladly reconnect and chat with them! Thanks Greg!

https://twitter.com/giocorsi/status/572485505155141632

Rymuth

I'm not sure if it's new thread worthy but I'm bumping this~

It's no longer in active development for consoles.

Gone Home Deal fell through

“At this point, unfortunately, I have to acknowledge that Gone Home for console is not actively in development any longer,” he added. “That deal with Majesco has sadly come to an end. So we don’t really know what that means for Gone Home for console for us. In the immediate term, it’s no longer a going thing.”

Necro900

20$, 1 hour, minimalistic dull graphics, no gameplay whatsoever, just an uninspired story -> game of the century, 10/10 would shed a tear again

60$, 10 hours, gorgeous technical achievement in realtime graphics, the same gameplay as any other TPS without praise or blame, interesting story -> OMG WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Guess who.

For the record, I enjoyed Gone Home, but I can't see it coming to consoles.

Castef

Banned
20$, 1 hour, minimalistic dull graphics, no gameplay whatsoever, just an uninspired story -> game of the century, 10/10 would shed a tear again

60$, 10 hours, gorgeous technical achievement in realtime graphics, the same gameplay as any other TPS without praise or blame, interesting story -> OMG WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Guess who.

For the record, I enjoyed Gone Home, but I can't see it coming to consoles.

A liiiiiiiiittle on the stretchy side, arent' we? :D

Top Bottom