• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

squadr0n

Hey guys, finally hit 30 again after getting all my new post Crota DLC gear and weapons. If anyone is interested in getting a group together for the Weekly Nightfall or Strike please let me know. Also down for either Raid if anyone needs an extra Warlock!

PS4: Squad0n

We're a group of three Scandinavians who need 3 extra for the Vault of Glass, normal.

We're 28 Warlock, 29 Titan, 31 Hunter

We're scheduled to go on Friday, around 20:30-21:00 GMT+1.

All of us have played quite a bit of Destiny, but never done the Raid, so would appreciate either experienced but humble players who wouldn't mind helping out and who don't mind carrying players, or some people in kind of the same situation.

Preferably no one that's lower level than 28 though, as we don't want too rough a time.

PSN Tag is Ekvilibrist.

I need one person for Vault of Glass Hard mode PS4, 30+ Sunsinger or Defender. We will be running in about 50 minutes to a hour from when this is posted. PM me on GAF is interested. First come first serve will update when spot is gone.

*Must have all Legendary gear and weapons please. No exotics is OK.

Pjsprojects

Anyone up for helping me do a raid? Need three players.

I have a fire team of three oldies(40s & 50s) and we have never done a raid due to needing six.

PSN = Pjsprojects

Location = UK

Time = 6.30pm to 7pm gmt

Our team has me level 28 hunter,a level 29 titan and a level 27 hunter.

Spug

Neo Member
Crota Hard mode

On Crota right now with my hunter

Level 32, need a good group to down him quick.

Let me know if you want in. PSN MrSpug PS4

keakster

Looking to organize a "Raiding Party" trophy run (PS4) for afternoon-ish (EST) on Saturday (March 7th). From what I've read it seems we only need to run the final boss (Atheon or Crota) in the same clan and not the whole Raid.

Any other takers?

1. keakster

edit: There is already a clan set up for this! Achieve Trophies GAF

Top Bottom