• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

fiklP18.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Bay rum is the name of a cologne/aftershave lotion.[2] Other uses include as under-arm deodorant and as a fragrance for shaving soap, as well as a general astringent.

It is a distillate that was originally made in Saint Thomas "and probably other West Indian islands"[3] from rum and the leaves and/or berries of the West Indian bay tree, Pimenta racemosa.[4] Other ingredients may be citrus and spice oils, the most common being lime oil, oil of cloves[5] and cinnamon. It was first made fashionable in New York[6] and other American cities before it was available in Europe.[7][8]

It does not in fact, smell of rum. And most colognes have an alcohol base.

norumallowed.gif

dejay

Banned
Übermatik;157538179 said:
S...stop it.

I've been thinking of making a 3D GAF OT for a while now... if that something you'd be interested in? Would be a good place for tutorials and to ask questions

Also can we all stop picking on Clyde's bagfr-I mean, girlfriend.

I'd like such a thread, if only to spread my prodigious skills. I'm don't see it getting a ton of traffic though.

FUME5

Exclusive image of Clyde's girlfriend:

8AqluqD.jpg

C'mon Detective GAF, not cool. She doesn't want the net to know she dated Clyde.

Dso6Rtp.jpg

Got spare Steam keys for Magika and Deponia, let me know if you want them and I'll PM you the code after work.

Offer valid even if you are a deviant who has sex with lunchbags.

*EDIT* Magika key has been claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom