• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
MldVmWb.jpg

:3

This is good but what I hate about mangaka's is that they butcher the ass so hard. Look at erina, her thighs are redonkulous and megumi is petite perfect but they have no ass man! WHERE IS IT DAMN IT! IM A HISPANIC! I CRAVE IT ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT!!!!
Please Japan, learn how to write curves, Seo is the only one who knows how to and I subject myself to his horrible storytelling just to see those luscious curves.
Where's that pic of that chiyo look a like with the angle aiming down at her while she's reaching something, now thats quality!

I'm torn. After catching up on Akame Ga Kill I can't decide whether I want to read a finished manga or an ongoing one. GAF talks about a lot of current manga I haven't read yet like Prison School, Soma, Assassination Classroom, Magi, etc...but I'm not sure if I want to wait for even more chapters of things to come out :x

on that note though where is yowamushi pedal ch. 135 i've been waiting forever for that yo

Pego pls, read Prison School plus Soma. They are both good and you'll understand why. Everyone who has read the first dozen of chapters understand what they have been missing in their entire life.

Jintor

This is good but what I hate about mangaka's is that they butcher the ass so hard. Look at erina, her thighs are redonkulous and megumi is petite perfect but they have no ass man! WHERE IS IT DAMN IT! IM A HISPANIC! I CRAVE IT ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT!!!!
Please Japan, learn how to write curves, Seo is the only one who knows how to and I subject myself to his horrible storytelling just to see those luscious curves.
Where's that pic of that chiyo look a like with the angle aiming down at her while she's reaching something, now thats quality!

You begin to have grave misgivings about associating with smutGAF

>do it anyway
Are you sure?

>do it anyway
You are forever cursed

Arabesque

Ah, I see the poster is already posted. didn't think we can just post it as is given how NSFW it was.

Still wonder if Viz will include it

Erina taking her bra off before her shirt still looks bizarre as hell, but at least the poster looks better than the older one

Megumi is far better than Erina anyways.😎

You're a good man.

Back when Anime News Network started with the whole watermarked magazine leak things

I never understood why they even include the picture of the magazine leaks in the first place let alone watermark them.

I can understand them using the leaked magazine pictures (and bizarrely enough, scanlations) because ANN was a site built thanks to fansubs (the Season Preview in particular).

I get why they even try and make it seem like they were the ones who "got the scoop" on the news before everyone else (even when they are the last to do so).

But adding a picture of a magazine that will be/had been scanalated, and watermarking with your sites address makes it seem like your site was the one that allowed for the magazine to be leaked before its street date.

Such a weird thing to do given ANN's stance on scanalations.

This side by side further confirms My Megumi Chan's best girl status

You're a good man too

Vito

Banned
I never understood why they even include the picture of the magazine leaks in the first place let alone watermark them.

Because ANN considers it THEIR news, plus they pay a guy in Japan for the scans/photos and they're paranoid someone would "steal" it without linking back to them. I think this was the same guy that supplied manganewsjapon (who now writes for the French magazine that ANN bought)

So yeah, nowadays I think they actually are the first to leak stuff from magazines, just to make sure their pics propagate first and they get linked back. Funny though when someone copied their articles, their CEO send out C&Ds.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You begin to have grave misgivings about associating with smutGAF

>do it anyway
Are you sure?

>do it anyway
You are forever cursed

I am uncultured and ignorant, please explain it in laymen terms.

In Mangagaf the buxom blonde admirers are in the minority #itsabravenewworld

People don't like a good ass in here? I am disappointed. Enjoy poorly drawn asses you weak peons!

Lain

Lol Seo.
Go read Triage X or Maken-Ki if all you want are asses and fake asses. Or Okusan.

My Balls 1-41 [End]

That was...quite something. Overall a pretty nice and funny experience, and somehow it managed to be less perverted than Prison School while having waay more Sex-Scenes.

But i don't think i will ever read that again hahaha

you should read his new manga about a female gigolo

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Magi 260

Judar got punked. Have fun floating through space.

Naruto 1-700

I enjoyed it, but it could have been so much better if it focused more on the world and Naruto's journey of becoming hokage.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Never played a text adventure old yam? :<

*smacks forehead*

I just got the reference lol, I haven't dabbled to much in text adventure games even though I used to program them for fun back in college.

Lol Seo.
Go read Triage X or Maken-Ki if all you want are asses and fake asses. Or Okusan.

Maken-Ki is horrible, the proportions are too much that it kills it. I'll check out Triage X. What I like about Seo is that he makes it look organic dammit. Is that too much to ask for? I've seen plenty of Japanese women that got some junk in their trunk so it shouldn't be a foreign concept. Hell, what about all the onee-sama's?! ;_;

ok ill check them out

that avatar of hisoka is hilarious lol

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
thanks lol

i might change it though because it hurts every time i look at it

togashi makes me cry

Great, now I'm expecting something heart breaking at the end of HxH binge that I'm on, pls no spoilers ;_;

I know the My Balls author did another series where someone's testes got cursed or something.

That's the same premise for My Balls. The queen of hell was stuck in his right testicle and if he ejaculated, she would be freed lol

Great, now I'm expecting something heart breaking at the end of HxH binge that I'm on, pls no spoilers ;_;

That's the same premise for My Balls. The queen of hell was stuck in his right testicle and if he ejaculated, she would be freed lol

oh please keep reading it's so so good

I'm more referring to the fact that togashi takes frequent long hiatuses (currently on one!), so I fear that it may never be completed

that makes me cry

dani_dc

I'm more referring to the fact that togashi takes frequent long hiatuses (currently on one!), so I fear that it may never be completed

that makes me cry

I honestly believe Berserk has a better chance at being completed than HxH.

Lain

Maken-Ki is horrible, the proportions are too much that it kills it. I'll check out Triage X. What I like about Seo is that he makes it look organic dammit. Is that too much to ask for? I've seen plenty of Japanese women that got some junk in their trunk so it shouldn't be a foreign concept. Hell, what about all the onee-sama's?! ;_;

I'm not an expert, but I get the impression that big asses are almost seen as negatives like height over there for women because it's something a bit more out of the ordinary. I wonder what's the truth.
I also just remembered that Kaoru Mori is a great ass lover that has blessed us with some great asses.
I wonder if Strongest Disciple Kenichi could count as an ass work.

Rhapsody

Banned
What chapter did you stop on and how do you avoid spoilers?

The chapter after Senor Pink's flashback I think. Got too busy with school. I feel like I somehow didn't have to go out of my way to dodge OP spoilers. KimiUso spoilers was really hard to avoid, but I somehow did it.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

that makes me cry

ahhhh, im watching the anime. ill get to buying the manga if its out in america and binge on that next.

I'm not an expert, but I get the impression that big asses are almost seen as negatives like height over there for women because it's something a bit more out of the ordinary. I wonder what's the truth.
I also just remembered that Kaoru Mori is a great ass lover that has blessed us with some great asses.
I wonder if Strongest Disciple Kenichi could count as an ass work.

God damn it Japan, no wonder they love youth to the point of making a fetish out of it. Who Kaoru Mori btw? Kenichi is alright, only the petite women in that manga had great asses, the others were just exploding with something that resembled balloons being stuffed into pants, the girl with the ripped pants was my favorite lol. There's gotta be a balance.

ahhhh, im watching the anime. ill get to buying the manga if its out in america and binge on that next.

The anime is pretty 1:1 with the manga, so you don't really need to read it if you don't want to, but it's still definitely a good read. There are only ~10 or so chapters currently that the anime hasn't covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom