• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: first-print bonuses revealed

L~A

Atlus revealed the first print bonuses for the game (NA-only for now), and yup, it's the usual stuff :)

5e4bf1d8-2361-48c3-aarvupb.jpg

The Official Staff Book -- 22 pages of art, including early drafts of character concepts, introductions to the characters, with both explanations of their individual back stories as well as developer insight to the character creation process, and QR Codes that will unlock some beginner-friendly Grimoire Stones.

The Fafnir Knight Rough Sketch Soundtrack -- CD soundtrack of early verions of the EO2U music by series composer, Yuzo Koshiro. It also has a brief foreword by both Koshiro and EO2U director Shigeo Komori. The CD packaging also has an EO2U mini-comic!

Both those items and the game will come in a collectible outer box!

Out this Summer. No EU release confirmed yet.

Looks pretty decent. Same as Untold 1 right? At least they're trying to justify the $50 price to people.
EU probably won't get this either

Stage On

All that extra stuff was nice back when they didn't charge an extra Atlus tax on something to localize it. I didn't normally buy $40, but getting a cd with the game certantly got me to get Etrian Odyssey 1 untold right away rather then wait for a sale.

Now I'm just kind of pissed about it though since they are using the extra junk to justify a higher cost. $50 for a handheld game is kind of crazy. The fact they are charging $60 for it before tax in Canada is absolutely insane. That's double what I'm used to paying for my handheld games..

Top Bottom