• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

SerTapTap

My Ami order with EV shipped, along with some artbooks and a Mio figure and a Mashiro nendo. So much goodies in one box :3

My march order was pretty painful, both EV LEs and 3 nendos and 5k just to ship it all. Haven't even set up the figures yet. EV is great

Puruzi

Banned
So nudity has been confirmed for the new OVA. I um....can't wait.

I saw some screens in /skg/.
It's kinda awesome.

7Mbr8T9.jpg

Jazmine <3

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe a spin off game with only New Wave characters. I feel there's already enough characters in the Versus series alone.

Seriously, the spinoff games in the series goes nuts with the new characters. Reminds me of Alpha and the mainline Street Fighter series.

SerTapTap

Does anyone know what the download codes that come with Estival are? I got one in each first-print art book, and one in the PS4 collector's edition

SerTapTap

i don't like her that much either, but i enjoy her more than the typical flat girl who's sensitive about her chest size, Mirai still best though

every character in my game has twintails except Ryona

I leave most of them default except Ryobi. I don't particularly hate anyone else's hair and hair is part of the face as far as I'm concerned, prefer not to mess with it or they stop looking like who they are.

MetalDeer

Ryobi's original twintails are the best. I personally never change the hair on anyone, because, well, outside of their eyes, it's kinda impossible to tell who's who without their original hair.

Demoskinos

Ryobi's original twintails are the best. I personally never change the hair on anyone, because, well, outside of their eyes, it's kinda impossible to tell who's who without their original hair.

Same here. I like having their default hair at the very least to differentiate them.

Oh, there's a digital download for the OVA? Via PSN? IS that the first print or the PS4 only thing? I was afraid to claim incase it was something I didn't want but could sell or something.

AFAIK the PS4 version had a download of the OVA as a first print bonus. JP PSN code, AFAIK.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, Vita didn't get a code for the OVA, from what I understand. But yes, you'll have to redeem it via JPN PSN.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I will be extremely surprised if it actually shows her hoo hoo. Itll probably have a light or mist or some character come out of no where an cover it. Who knows, could be a "jungle" down there.
Knowing Japanese law, it's gonna be a light. Very rarely has *ahem* hair been used in anime outside of 18+ stuff. Only time I can think of where it was actually used, yet wasn't adult content was Gunbuster, & that was 1988.

Knowing Japanese law, it's gonna be a light. Very rarely has *ahem* hair been used in anime outside of 18+ stuff. Only time I can think of where it was actually used, yet wasn't adult content was Gunbuster, & that was 1988.

I guess someone will have to dig up the uncensored version of the screenshots... For science of course...

Can someone help me find this version to preorder? Or is this the standard edition?

On the page with the OVA screenshots there's a link to Amazon Japan, and when you search for Estival Versus there and select the global shipping option the OVA comes up. I don't have experience shipping from Amazon globally but it seems to be an option with this item. Not sure if you were looking for an import site with a pre-order bonus or just any way to get it at all, but the version listed is the one in the picture you posted.

Anyone manage to find anymore OVA screenshots? Perhaps ones without little red hearts?

On the page with the OVA screenshots there's a link to Amazon Japan, and when you search for Estival Versus there and select the global shipping option the OVA comes up. I don't have experience shipping from Amazon globally but it seems to be an option with this item. Not sure if you were looking for an import site with a pre-order bonus or just any way to get it at all, but the version listed is the one in the picture you posted.

When a site is all in Japanese I dont know what im doing because I cant read it so I tend not to order one those kind of sites. Would rather order off an English supporting site.

Edit: Oh I just looked at the screenshots again. They are censored even without the hearts. You can see things infront of their hoo hoos. So I guess its just Life thats shown. No Hometown.

Top Bottom