• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This new Boeing 787 Dreamliner Economy Class is pretty rad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
Rad, haven't heard that for a while.

rad-movie.jpg

well i am 30 years old. i'm no longer hip on the cool slang :(

Big Dog

I like seeing pics of these planes because I have helped make some of the ventilation on them. My families business makes lots of stuff behind the wall but those super wide ovals at the top for AC came straight from us!

jblank83

That is gnarly, tubular, way cool, awesome, groovy, mondo, outrageous, and funky.

"Rad, cool, awesome, and gnarly" are still in use in Southern California, as is "totally". The others, not so much. Every couple of years I hear someone say "groovy".

cdyhybrid

Virgin has been pretty great the few times I've flown on one of their planes. Can't afford to do that often, unfortunately.

jtb

Banned
Virgin is great.

I'm sure once airlines get their hands on these planes, they'll figure out how to cram more seats on the planes and eliminate as many amenities as possible because that's just how things go.

DOWN

Banned
This isn't the only Boeing plane that's gotten some of these features recently. Nor are they only offered to Virgin. Recently flew on one of the newer standard size in economy and it had mood lighting, the new ceilings, and the new seats.

That said, Virgin does it a bit more excitingly as a brand and with a few more flares of their own.

WorldStar

Banned
my work makes me fly virgin more than any other airline when it comes to domestic

virgin is pretty legit, i tend to have no issues and the fly is as enjoyable as flying domestic could be

Amir0x

Banned
damn these last two are cool too. The economy class I've been on feel like getting packed into a sardine container :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom