• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gundam |OT2| Another 5 years of Gunpla, Origins, and GUNDAMUUUU!

Yeah, which is why I'm surprised. Though Tryon 3 won't become a true super robot until it gets plenty of knockoffs :p

I'm only afraid of making newcomers hesitant to join.
There are still Gundam newcomers? But there are no waifu's in Gundam to appeal to the new crop of anime fans.
said with tongue firmly in cheek

CorvoSol

There are still Gundam newcomers? But there are no waifu's in Gundam to appeal to the new crop of anime fans.
said with tongue firmly in cheek

Did you not see Sekai's older sister.
Or how Fumina never wore a bra the entire show.
Or have you heard of Marida Cruz.

Merida is hot as fuck. I'll warn you now I haven't watched Build Fighters Try yet. I'm waiting for it to end so I can just straight marathon it like I did with Build Fighters. I have so many UC waifu's it's not even god damn funny. Though I'm probably the only one on here that likes Fa and Rosamia. That episode with Fa in that red cowgirl uniform and Rosami all dressed up, Got Damn!! Emma Sheen, Four, Katejina, Roux, Kihel/Dianna. Not to mention Aila from Build Fighters, she was the best girl on the show, I wish Ms Sazabi got used more.
gary-patterson-sweat-wipe.gif

Gyanko is the best Waifu from Try. They definitely pushed up that ki d of materiel with the Build Fighters series. They even have a figure line based off of the Build Fighters girls.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mankind deserved it, they ruined earth and the Ultimate Gundam was made to fix the planet. Makes sense to me.

B.K.

Via ANN forums:

Turn A Gundam Part 1

625 minutes - $49.99 - 6/30/15

Contains Episodes 1-25.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

Turn-A Gundam Part 2

625 minutes - $49.99 - 8/4/15

Contains episodes 26-50.

Special Features: 3-part Interview with Mechanical Designer Syd Mead, Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles

cbvChC8.jpg

Mankind deserved it, they ruined earth and the Ultimate Gundam was made to fix the planet. Makes sense to me.
Mankind always deserves it to be honest. We're a destructive shit species to be honest.
Via ANN forums:

Turn A Gundam Part 1

625 minutes - $49.99 - 6/30/15

Contains Episodes 1-25.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

I pre ordered both sets at about $35 each. Does it stay that price for me?

It's frightening how well thought out the Gundam plot involving the Racist Gladiatorial Gundam Olympics really is.
The racism even trickled down to the mobile suit design. It's both hilarious and offensive at the same time, but it really was a pretty well thought out series. It's definitely the precursor to Wings suit design in some ways too. Then again that's just how I saw it, I'm not fighting tooth to nail on that opinion.

duckroll

Wow you guys are really a bunch of shitheads. How could you possibly do this to me?

I'm talking about putting Sawano crap in the OP!

Enron

Banned
Lost mentioned this in the irc the other day, but if anyone hasn't seen it yet...Barnes and Noble are clearancing the RG Freedom and Destiny. I found Destiny (no Freedoms though) at the B&N next to my office for 50% off (making it $17.50). YMMV though.

Shun

Lost mentioned this in the irc the other day, but if anyone hasn't seen it yet...Barnes and Noble are clearancing the RG Freedom and Destiny. I found Destiny (no Freedoms though) at the B&N next to my office for 50% off (making it $17.50). YMMV though.

Did this start today? Could I get receipts in case, gonna try this out tomorrow morning.

Enron

Banned
get receipts?

It's definitely a thing, though. There are two RG Destiny kits now sitting on my desk with big red 50% B&N circle stickers on them. Just go find the clearance table (they might be stacked under it - that's how they were at my B&N).

I checked a 2nd B&N near my house and all the RGs were gone.

Edit: here we go

17094449242_373d4c3e3b_c.jpg

Shun

get receipts?

It's definitely a thing, though. There are two RG Destiny kits now sitting on my desk with big red 50% B&N circle stickers on them. Just go find the clearance table (they might be stacked under it - that's how they were at my B&N).

I checked a 2nd B&N near my house and all the RGs were gone.

PM a picture of receipts and maybe of the gunpla if possible.

I wanna try tomorrow to see if they'll match that.

novenD

So I heard this was the thread where we talk about robots
tumblr_lyn6mmUJ6r1r60htjo1_500.gif

So I might talk here about said robots since I've been lurking the previous thread for like a year

So, hi everyone

Beth Cyra

Transient has landed. I'm behind on putting some of these kits together...

Exia is the most overrated trash I'm the gundam franchise, yet I must admit I like Tramsient, and hope that does receive an MG as it's much better then boring trash that is Dark Matter.

Top Bottom