• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

What are the benefits of duel citizenship?

Also, I'm surprised Blargonaut wasn't here earlier.
He'll fit right in!
(Congrats in advance on the re-Junioring >.>)

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Blarhonaut thread

jk I know nothing about you although your name sounds familiar, welcome!

NateDog

What is the greatest speaker ever to have lived?

The horn?

EdisonwithHorn380.jpg
The loudspeaker?

Cordial Casper threatens to polter if Extra-Sensory Perception Network asks him to cover he-parts

Tattoo - rad? Behind, très allure

Research firm (attempts) to measure 'Net dicks, viewing data

NateDog

If you would.... could you?

Posting waifu picture without name or explanation...why isn't this more frowned upon?

Asking if you can kiss a boy

The_Poet

Banned
"If you could name your 5 favourite games to play again, what are you your 5 favourite games?"

"I feel the need to create a thread without actually having anything to say or a topic to discuss" - this applies to 80% of OT.

"....So I'm titling this thread as if we were mid conversation"

"Can we talk about how limp dicked it is to start a thread title with 'Can we talk about how'?"

terrisus

"I feel the need to create a thread without actually having anything to say or a topic to discuss" - this applies to 80% of OT.

Combined with "I'm posting a news article, most often using the title of the article as the subject line, posting part/all of the article, and providing little to no commentary beyond the content of the article."

Follow-up posts by people:
lol
Oh wow
That's messed up
I never thought I would see that
I can't believe it
Oh my goodness

The_Poet

Banned
Combined with "I'm posting a news article, most often using the title of the article as the subject line, posting part/all of the article, and providing little to no commentary beyond the content of the article."

Follow-up posts by people:
lol
Oh wow
That's messed up
I never thought I would see that
I can't believe it
Oh my goodness

blackpersonreaction.gif

thisgonbegood.gif

popcorn.gif

Its almost like they don't realise how predictable they are.

Regiruler

Dear leader, you had to use the most terrible shot of you in existence. Your nose looks longer, your teeth look larger, and you look like you're squinting.

terrisus

Japan lines up for something or another... who really cares what it was for? Have to love those lines!

NYPD Cops caught on camera enjoying camera Evidence

A Married Woman Is Tired?

Shitty Cosplay

nvl3Jmy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom