• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia U (Vita) Limited Edition Announced

SerTapTap

So Rebirth 1 would be my best bet?

Sort of, though unfortunately Reb 1 has a few annoying difficulty spikes. Solid humor and gameplay otherwise though. I really wish they'd nerf a few of the boss fights because it's a blemish on what should be the perfect starting point.

Astarte

I am a sucker for this.

Funny that you mentioned that dakimakura, because the centaur girl dakimakura is up for a reprint.

LzLHSwF.jpg

D'aw I love that doujin series. It's pretty sweet

Toxi

Banned
I can't tell if the body pillow is more or less embarrassing than those shitty statues in other limited editions.

bobawesome

I would say more since you lay with the pillow while you put the figures up for display

In defense of the pillow, it's really just a case. You could display it on your wall if you were so inclined.

...given the intended audience, however, I imagine most people own a body pillow or two to slip it on.

I no longer know whose side I'm on.

chrono01

I pre-ordered one, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I need to read a view more opinions before I decide for sure, but I figured it was worth pre-ordering now just in case it sells out.

-Horizon-

I pre-ordered one, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I need to read a view more opinions before I decide for sure, but I figured it was worth pre-ordering now just in case it sells out.
Looking at some videos of the game, I'm not convinced either...but hug pillow though.

SerTapTap

If it's like the other SK games it's more like a 3D brawler than mousu, same enemy counts in swarms, but without the map control/protecting allies stuff. Should play at least decent if it's at least as good as Shinovi Versus, though I'm hoping it's improved from that since Estival was a huge step up in many ways.

That pillow case doesn't even make sense. She's holding up a
goddamn sword.

It's just the key art for the game. Was probably more budget friendly, though there's plenty of art that would have been better. Plus who doesn't want to hug a giant sword.

-Horizon-

Thought long and hard...ehehehe...chose not to get this. Game doesn't look like fun to me and the hug pillow art could've been way better. Liked ripped clothes better. I'll maybe get the regular edition later down the line. Maybe.

Shizuka

Thought long and hard...ehehehe...chose not to get this. Game doesn't look like fun to me and the hug pillow art could've been way better. Liked ripped clothes better. I'll maybe get the regular edition later down the line. Maybe.

Yet you're getting Attack on Titan?

tumblr_lqx65o3dCr1qktqch.gif

I am a sucker for this.

Funny that you mentioned that dakimakura, because the centaur girl dakimakura is up for a reprint.

LzLHSwF.jpg

You mean fabric quality or image quality? I think I got a single-sided dakimakura for Agarest Zero when that came out.

This is likely to be single-sided as well. As for the fabric, it'll be a toss up between polyester twill, smooth knit, or some variant of 2way tricot. I doubt they would use 2way tricot but polyester or smooth knit are more likely due to costs.

Someone stop the planet please, Im out.

chrono01

I think I'm going to cancel my pre-order. I just checked the USD --> CDN conversion, and the LE is going to cost me around $92 to have it shipped here. That's almost double of what I'd pay for just the game on Amazon.ca. :/

As much as I'd love the dakimakura, I just can't accept that additional cost, especially not knowing how well-made it will be. There's the CD too, but it's only a "sampler" so there's not a whole lot on it.

Top Bottom