• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

I guess this is the logo for Season Two.

RAbE8XS.png

Momentary

Banned
Wouldn't it make more sense to do coin creeps during weekends? Those are guaranteed pulls.

I do coin creeps on the weekend, but I don't tackle it like I used to since I've completed this season's PoF. I'm just getting coins as I go for next season... if they add more POF characters. I want my Negotiator characters to pull the Monsters that aren't obtainable through PoF.

Battle Only Monster

Beastfolk Hero
Blastosaur
Bomborg
Kujata
Lizardfolk Hero
Mechanic
Suzaku
Whitewyrm

Only Monsters I'll miss are Blade Falcon and Bone Killer. I joined the game too late to know about those 2 special ones.

Visceir

Ah, yea that is a different level of dedication. I just mainly care about having that one team of most badass characters that can wreck everything in their path.

...it's also why I still have 22 characters that I could add jobs to but just can't be bothered to.

Visceir

I'm hoping we'll be getting more characters like Zael in future, with skills that allows us to alter party/monster positions or just give cool buffs to the entire party.

I imagine all those green dot support characters would be much more popular if they offered that.

Does anybody remember the last time there was a Daily Quest? Three days ago or something?

Yeah, it has been a few days.

Hige

The daily quests already looped back around, but I'm sure it's bugged because you can't replay the ones you've completed. I doubt that's the intention lol. We'll have to wait for a bug fix.

Visceir

The daily quests already looped back around, but I'm sure it's bugged because you can't replay the ones you've completed. I doubt that's the intention lol. We'll have to wait for a bug fix.

There are 8 different daily quests and thus far we've only gotten 4? I think they did acknowledge on the stream going on right now that the quest system is bugged and that they are working on fixing it.

Takes 180+ k exp to gain a level for lambda characters past lvl 70. Was actually contemplating using some energy to fill stamina for leveling, but there's no rush really, just need to be patient. Few more days and I should have those lvl 80 skills for Piz'fer and Olber and I can start doing TLS dugeon again!

duckroll

Stream's completely over now. They even revised the goals today down to clearly ch15 and ch20 instead of ch20 and ch30. She still failed to get to ch20. At the end she managed to clear ch16. So no free energy for everyone. RIP. So here's all we get.

Metal Ticket x3: wnRjuwEaXYda9VfG
Metal Ticket x2, EXP Boost x3: af3h6WiY3YDRuqUc
Metal Ticket x2, Coin Boost x3: nZtPxer3X4Th3PG6

Thanks. Love them tickets.

I couldn't watch the stream, but did she have easy access to Metal Zones ?
What about Ch. 18 ? Wonder how it went.

duckroll

I only watched small bits of it, but she played really slowly and was pretty new to the game. Sometimes she would co-op with players by posting a co-op room. There weren't any special conditions like unlimited energy or instant access to Metal Zones, it was the same game everyone else is playing. Even though the developers were there to give her moral support! Lol.

She didn't make it to ch18. :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Thanks. Love them tickets.

I couldn't watch the stream, but did she have easy access to Metal Zones ?
What about Ch. 18 ? Wonder how it went.
There were restrictions on how many times she could PoT and enter the metal zone. I think the problem was the inability of getting job items so she was very much stuck in job 1, unless that lifted that in the end I missed, will watch later.

Visceir

Thanks for the codes

Seems like the stream is still going, took a peek at it. She is doing co-op and messing up horribly while the other person is constantly saving her ass, haha.

Are there really 110,000 people viewing the stream?

I suppose it would be rather tough to get the other jobs without the hunting zones and not being able to look up the item drops in a database. I do like her team though.

duckroll

Yeah when I stopped watching, she apologized for a long time for failing to clear the game. Then after they distributed all the codes, she continued with ch16 but I turned it off. I'm surprised it's STILL going now. Lol. Players saving her ass in co-op is pretty normal for the stream from what I watched. :p

When the daily bonus rotated, I made 3 runs on 23-10 and managed to get Ether! Yay! One less DNA Recode ingredient to worry about. I'm surprised how fun replaying previous stages are, especially the ones with bosses, even with a higher level team. I also mixed some of the characters I'm currently leveling to try and get them more skill boost if possible.

As someone who hasn't really had a chance to have a party with 4 pure physical attackers until now, I have to say I really like the difference. Doing a double pincer on a boss with Bahl/Korin/Harold/Kapori, with Samatha and Pupropu providing elemental support, is really satisfying.

Kitoro

It's really frustrating that I can't get Invincible to Job 2 anytime in the foreseeable future. I'm basically forced to bench him indefinitely.

It's really frustrating that I can't get Invincible to Job 2 anytime in the foreseeable future. I'm basically forced to bench him indefinitely.
...but you got The Invincible.

I want The Invincible.
Used up 250 energy to try and get The Invincible when it came out.

Momentary

Banned
Yes and no and yes again. S/L stopped working earlier, then it was working again, now it's not? Don't know if it's intentional or not, but it cost me a metal ticket either way.

I'm about to test this out. I still gotta get Zael and Calista to 70%

S/L is working for me, but I tested it on a 1 Stamina stage for SB. I'll risk testing on the 40 Stam event.

Edit: The Last Story Event S/L works so far.

Edit: I just S/L'd multiple times. Still works

Yes and no and yes again. S/L stopped working earlier, then it was working again, now it's not? Don't know if it's intentional or not, but it cost me a metal ticket either way.

i think there definitely was a change to the game that makes S/L harder now

whats the website that tells you how many monsters you have left in PoF and what your characters are?

i need major help with last story battle.

only decent sword user is suzu, with a just level 65/65/65 Bahl and a 35/35/35 A-Kapuri :s

HawthorneKitty

i think there definitely was a change to the game that makes S/L harder now

whats the website that tells you how many monsters you have left in PoF and what your characters are?

i need major help with last story battle.

only decent sword user is suzu, with a just level 65/65/65 Bahl and a 35/35/35 A-Kapuri :s
SUZU and Bahl at good enough B% should be good enough; got an SS Mage or other good dps bow?

SUZU and Bahl at good enough B% should; got an SS Mage or other good dps bow?

i got zuzu at 74 with 12.2% boost. Bahl is as a measly lvl 65 with only 1.4% boost :s

S'naip 76 with 17.7% boost, other bow user is Grace 71 with 45.2%

i got a 100% B Piz'fer as my mage

and daily quest finally activated today: Bomb disarmer

HawthorneKitty

i got zuzu at 74 with 12.2% boost. Bahl is as a measly lvl 65 with only 1.4% boost :s

S'naip 76 with 17.7% boost, other bow user is Grace 71 with 45.2%

i got a 100% B Piz'fer as my mage

and daily quest finally activated today: Bomb disarmer
Sounds like a solid team once you add your healer. I'd say a safer try can occur once either S'naip or Zuzu hits 80 as you train your team in 23-4 (arbitrary number to raise some %).

Visceir

Yeah, that seems like a solid team for TLS dungeon. I personally would level all those non-SS class characters to 90 before attempting it though, just to save myself some frustration.

Haven't really needed to use the S/L method lately but will probably need to once I start doing the TLS dungeon again, fingers crossed they won't remove it from the game.

duckroll

S/L still works. I just tried it after messing up a move while grinding on 23-4. I think that if anything, the S/L thing might be a bug sometimes depending on when you terminate the app. It makes no sense for them to -remove- the feature because while the feature isn't meant for "continuing" after you mess up, it is an important feature which helps people who suffer from crashes or have to close the app midway to do something else.

Yaaaaaaaaayl, she beat 20!\

2VaJMbPFzVgrXnbR
2 energy

Thanks!

So turned my Piz'fer and Zerro to Λ finally.
35 tickets and 14 EXP boost later I got them to level ~61.

Whoever said leveling them was rough wasn't joking. o_O

Visceir

So turned my Piz'fer and Zerro to Λ finally.
35 tickets and 14 EXP boost later I got them to level ~61.

Whoever said leveling them was rough wasn't joking. o_O

The real chore starts there, haha. Mine is lvl 76 now and it takes 200 k exp to get the next level. If you get 25 k exp per 23-4 run then it would take you 8 runs just to get the next level.

Lvl 80 isn't far anymore tho and I think it has been well worth it. Currently he has 426 magic attack and I can boost it with capsules by another 100+ easily.

Falk

that puzzling face
Thinking the whole S/L thing was nothing more sinister than the server responsible for keeping track being out of contact momentarily.

hopefully lol

Sounds like a solid team once you add your healer. I'd say a safer try can occur once either S'naip or Zuzu hits 80 as you train your team in 23-4 (arbitrary number to raise some %).

entire team or individuals? (would obviously take a hella long time)

*decided to do 23-4 runs with bahl/r'Kapori and got bahl to 65/65/70 and Kapori 35/35/68.

should i concentrate on suzu/s'naip to 80 with a 3 man team of suzu/snaip/pizfer?

HawthorneKitty

entire team or individuals? (would obviously take a hella long time)

*decided to do 23-4 runs with bahl/r'Kapori and got bahl to 65/65/70 and Kapori 35/35/68.

should i concentrate on suzu/s'naip to 80 with a 3 man team of suzu/snaip/pizfer?
Does a 3 team work to 100k? Always thought you needed 4.

Visceir

Why do you want it so badly? Just for collector's purposes?

Maybe because it was designed by Yoshitaka Amano.

Does a 3 team work to 100k? Always thought you needed 4.

I remember doing 2 - 3 man teams and getting 80 k exp? Or was it 88? For the last floor I first cleaned up 3 rows and then the last one with the next turn.

Edit: 82 k yeah

Tempted to try it now with Pizfer Λ, bet he could clean all the rows in a single turn. 20-1 is still better exp tho.

I'm thinking about 2 manning Chapter 20 with Lewto and Zerro Λ. Level Zerro is starting to get ridiculous.

I'd do that if I didn't have more than 2 characters that I care about leveling. Currently running it with Olber, Piz'fer and A'misandra, getting 245 k exp per run.

HawthorneKitty

82k doesn't sound too bad if you only want to focus on 3. I like the clean sweep on the last floor though.

Momentary

Banned
If it weren't for doing the LAST STORY 2 to 3 times a day I would keep doing these 2 man Chapter 20 runs. Once I get Zerro Lambda to 80 I'll add a third. Plus this is like guaranteed .2 SB everytime. Which isn't all that great, but better than nothing. Plus I see it this way. All that XP is going to go somewhere. Might as well just powerlevel certain characters there. Especially Lamdas

Hige

You guys level so fast! I'm barely getting most of my recodeables to level 80 on their second job. Doesn't help that I end up procrastinating 20-1 runs and do 23-4 to burn stamina instead, so slow.

HawthorneKitty

You guys level so fast! I'm barely getting most of my recodeables to level 80 on their second job. Doesn't help that I end up procrastinating 20-1 runs and do 23-4 to burn stamina instead, so slow.
Eh, it depends on how much time you want to put in as always. I got other games to play so I don't take the most stamina efficient route.

Top Bottom