• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

GGs and all, yep! BUT THAT WAS STILL BULLSHIT.
But.. You were celebrating D:
I had triple greens.

I took the mandatory very small, very short ramp near the end of Big Blue.

There was a red shell.

Heath was behind me.

I'll leave it at that.

I also want to play some more Devil Survivor 2. I might come back to Mario Kart later tonight though.

Roo

I screwed him pretty hard. I'm surprised that it actually broke him.
You guys have no idea how annoying shit like that can get.

GGs and all, yep! BUT THAT WAS STILL BULLSHIT.

I had triple greens.

I took the mandatory very small, very short ramp near the end of Big Blue.

There was a red shell.

Heath was behind me.

I'll leave it at that.

I also want to play some more Devil Survivor 2. I might come back to Mario Kart later tonight though.
lol
Mario Kart at its best.
What happened to the room?
Comm errors left and right every 3 minutes...

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You guys have no idea how annoying shit like that can get.

I don't?

It's Mario Kart, and everyone already experienced the bullshits that we had to deal with especially with the fact that some people actually parked at finish line and threw items backward because they want to screw other people over.

I don't?

It's Mario Kart, and everyone already experienced the bullshits that we had to deal with especially with the fact that some people actually parked at finish line and threw items backward because they want to screw other people over.

This new trend is seriously a new low. Why are you people so bitter???

Oh well, GGs until next time we torture race each other!

Roo

I don't?

Funny enough, Omnicent tried to do that to me in SNES RR but he miserably failed lol

Enforced

Soooooo goooood!
181.gif

Top Bottom