• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

SCORE. Combined two of the same A rank healers and picked up S rank Priest Ranran or something with a revive spell + passive healing increase at level 20.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
SCORE. Combined two of the same A rank healers and picked up S rank Priest Ranran or something with a revive spell + passive healing increase at level 20.

Damn. I got an S rank healer that blows. That revive skill will come In handy.

I'm getting too far ahead of myself in regards to quests. I'm level 24 and fighting 29 normal mobs. Things are getting pretty tough.

aibaby

Neo Member
I think I made a mistake, account name is Kippei for this one. Sorry for whoever tried out the one earlier.

aibaby

Neo Member
I used DBUSTRAILER2015 in the code redeem box, the words Code Redeemed or something popped up, but I can't see the items i get? And when I went to try again it said the code was already used.

Stider

Managed to get a SS rank archer from the promo code, which was good. Last raid managed to get a SS rank bow, just need to get her to lvl 27 now lol.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I used DBUSTRAILER2015 in the code redeem box, the words Code Redeemed or something popped up, but I can't see the items i get? And when I went to try again it said the code was already used.

Log out and back in. The items will show up.

Ryhian

I'm enjoying it so far. I've added quite a few from the thread. Hopefully someone is able to dish out for guild soon!

Add me - Ryhian

Flambe

Feeling like I should've rerolled for more than A-ranks at beginning now at 24. Though I can field a party of S-class they don't seem more than serviceable for where I'm at plus when you're subbing in new characters for rapport it'd be nice to have more of a buffer.

On another note, blowing through shitloads of gold now enhancing Allies =\ Down to 50k now. Usually only use C-class to enhance on the first two since the 25% fail doesn't hurt the pocket as much then, and B classes past that. Though now I'm getting a large stable of A-classes that I can't all use at once so I guess there's not a ton of sense keeping them? v0v

Also yeah the lvl 20 raid has been more fails than successes. I even bought the 30% heal team scroll for 4k gold to help get through it at least a few times =p
Can't wait for be able to use the lvl 27 staff/orb I have waiting for me.

Under 10% group now for Arena not sure how much farther I'll take that too.

And then there's the question of when to level my Priest as I've barely seen any of those at this level and they'd probably make more of a difference on the raids I'd hope.

Einbroch

Banned
Okay, is making your main character a Priest a mistake? Because even just the A rank healers are a million times better than me.

I feel completely worthless.

aibaby

Neo Member
So a couple of questions..

1. Are allies only obtained when one of the monsters shows up at the end of the battle? (Besides through the shop)

2. Do battles only drop random equipment?

3. Finally, is there a list of drops for each battle/area that I somehow missed?

Thanks for any replies and to all who added me~

Kitoro

My friend has a guild that you're all welcome to apply to called BloodOath.

It's at max capacity, but more slots open as it levels up. Apply away! He'll add you as space permits!

I was a bit confused about this earlier and I didn't see an answer. My account name is SKD24, but I've had a couple people say they can't find me. Does it matter that I didn't sign up with Hive or Facebook?

If you can find me, add me: SKD24.

chrono01

I finally tried this one out. It's fun, and I managed to get two S-Rank with my four pulls [as well as the initial S-Rank character] and an A/B-Rank. I'm not sure it'll hold my interest, though. I feel the UI is incredibly cluttered, although maybe that's something I need to get used to. It also doesn't help that I have so many games of this style already [Treasure Cruise, Love Live!, Record Keeper].

Not only that, but there's another game that reminds me of Tales of Phantasia/Project x Zone coming out at the end of the month for the iOS [actually, apparently it's out for Android users now]. It's called "Final Sky", and has several well-established Japanese voice actors in it [although the current English release supposedly doesn't support them, it's coming according to the Facebook page].

Dragon Blaze is still enjoyable, however. I'll play it a bit more and see if my impression(s) of it improve. I can definitely see the appeal [I love that vanillaware-esque art-style!].

zulux21

FlambeGAF is mine if ya want =]

I thank you for the offer but...
HS9HE8Y.jpg

2mlURFC.jpg
:(

Yui

Not only that, but there's another game that reminds me of Tales of Phantasia/Project x Zone coming out at the end of the month for the iOS [actually, apparently it's out for Android users now]. It's called "Final Sky", and has several well-established Japanese voice actors in it [although the current English release supposedly doesn't support them, it's coming according to the Facebook page].

Final Sky has actual German VA. I think I've never seen a mobile game of this kind, having anything besides Japanese or English VA. Totally mindblowing.

aibaby

Neo Member
Oh we use just the character name for referrals? I thought it would be the account or something. Sorry for any who tried to add me then. u_u

IGN: Freede

Thanks to any who find me~

Dandte

So i played a few hours. It's definitely enjoyable. I wish there was a auto-funtion like in heroes charge. I managed to have a full s team although my healer sucks..the happy mushroom. How can i level up my allys skills?

Account Nickname:Dandte
Char Name: Flary
European Server

I'm not sure which is needed for referral

sensui-tomo

So, i've never had the issue of having no stamina(boots) and most of the time my good equipment is coming from that raid (got about 8 or 9 SS items from it just today)

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
I didn't have any issues with stamina the yesterday (first day), but today I ran out pretty quickly. Wasn't advancing much in story mode though, so that probably had something to do with it. And yes, SS rank items keep pouring in.

Einbroch

Banned

Holy Tales batman.

garath

Raids are really good for items. I haven't tried any but the komodo fairy though. I expect they'll get much harder.

Pejo

So i played a few hours. It's definitely enjoyable. I wish there was a auto-funtion like in heroes charge. I managed to have a full s team although my healer sucks..the happy mushroom. How can i level up my allys skills?

Account Nickname:Dandte
Char Name: Flary
European Server

I'm not sure which is needed for referral

How did you get a full S team after a few hours? Just got really lucky in drawing characters? Or have you been upgrading them? Upgrading seems "easy" but seriously time consuming, as you have to get 2 characters of the same Grade to 100 rapport and Max enhancements.

Anyways,I'm currently trying to find the best way to build a decent healer and it's been seriously slow going. Also I kinda hit a difficulty wall somewhere a few stages into the desert. Been grinding the first Raid but I always choose wrong for the damn dagger upgrades (i'm running Rogue).

Top Bottom