• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North American Vita Compatible PSone Games

Well, Xevious 3D/G+ was supposed to release today... and I even confirmed it was buyable in the Vita store earlier. However, now the listing is already gone and there's an error message "This content may not yet be for sale or is no longer for sale."

I guess, hold off on adding that to the list.

RexNovis

Banned
Give us an update if you can. I'd like to get this one at some point if it works.

Tried doing the PS3 transfer and yea it doesn't seem to work anymore. the vita doesnt recognize the file as something to download. :( I could be doing something wrong I guess but I doubt it.

Tried doing the PS3 transfer and yea it doesn't seem to work anymore. the vita doesnt recognize the file as something to download. :( I could be doing something wrong I guess but I doubt it.

This is the worst thing I have ever heard.

You're telling me the PS3 transfer method doesn't work anymore? This is really major, this is the only way to get a lot of desirable games like Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, and Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Somebody else please experiment with this because the Vita losing its transfer list is extremely upsetting.

This is the worst thing I have ever heard.

You're telling me the PS3 transfer method doesn't work anymore? This is really major, this is the only way to get a lot of desirable games like Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, and Tomb Raider Anniversary.

Somebody else please experiment with this because the Vita losing its transfer list is extremely upsetting.

I'm pretty sure he means just that specific game. I just transferred PSP Battlefront 2 to my vita.

Shinriji

These

Arcade Hits: Outlaws of Lost Dynasty
Arcade Hits: Shienryu
Arcade Hits: Sonic Wings Special
Blockids
Cho Aniki
Dezaemon Plus!
Dezaemon Kids!
GaiaSeed
Galaxy Fight
Money Idol Exchanger
Rapid Angel
Tall Unlimited
Unjammer Lammy

can be directly downloaded from the vita store for a while now.

KalBalboa

Banned
These

Blockids
Cho Aniki
Dezaemon Plus!
Dezaemon Kids!
GaiaSeed
Galaxy Fight
Money Idol Exchanger
Rapid Angel
Tall Unlimited
Unjammer Lammy

Updated.

Afrikan

all these years and I'm still waiting for Colony Wars to be compatible.

Back to holding my breath.

edit- waited so long I forgot it's not even avaliable in Digital State in the first place..lol.

Tizoc

These

Blockids
Cho Aniki
Dezaemon Plus!
Dezaemon Kids!
GaiaSeed
Galaxy Fight
Money Idol Exchanger
Rapid Angel
Tall Unlimited
Unjammer Lammy

Wait is that US or EU PSN? Cuz Um Jammer Lammy was not Vita compatible and had some emulation issues o_O

Tizoc

Ah, bummer. I'll put it back on the transfer list until someone can confirm.

If you search for the game on the Vita store it'll show up, oddly enough though it only shows it is compatible with PS3 and PSP, but no Vita bubble is next to them!

Garraboa

I realize this is nothing exciting, but the following games are now available on the Vita store for download:

.Coolboarders (you have to search for it)
.Myst (PSOne version)

Garraboa

Sorry for bumping again, but these games have been available for a while and aren't on the list:

Bust-A-Move 4
Dragon Beat: Legend Of Pinball
Heroine Dream
Heroine Dream 2
Hyper Crazy Climber
Mr Driller
Neo Planet
Sarara's Little Shop
Tokyo 23-Ku Seifuku Wars

KalBalboa

Banned
Sorry for bumping again, but these games have been available for a while and aren't on the list:

Bust-A-Move 4
Dragon Beat: Legend Of Pinball
Heroine Dream
Heroine Dream 2
Hyper Crazy Climber
Mr Driller
Neo Planet
Sarara's Little Shop
Tokyo 23-Ku Seifuku Wars

Just checking- is this for the US?

steveovig

I'm not sure this is the place for this question but how do I access the service menu doohickey to change the emulator settings?

Fisty

Shadow Tower is amazing on Vita, I remapped buttons to use left stick for walking/strafing and right stick for look, so its basically like a regular FPS with terrible sensitivity settings. Much better than using the shoulder buttons to move the camera (yikes). Map left and right hand weapons to L & R and youve got the best possible method for playing Shadow Tower, hands down.

Btw make sure if you remap to sticks, you have to use digital instead of analog controls, since there was no Dualshock back then :)

Unfortunately, no. And you can't rely on a list of the ones that are Vita compatible, either. Some that work on Vita don't work on a PSTV. It's really quite dumb.

So what happens if I download a Vita compatible PS1 game on my actual Vita, then put my memory card into a PSTV and try to launch it but it's not compatible? Will it just not launch or not show up at all?

So what happens if I download a Vita compatible PS1 game on my actual Vita, then put my memory card into a PSTV and try to launch it but it's not compatible? Will it just not launch or not show up at all?
I'm not entirely sure but, yes, I think that is the case. I believe you can see it in the OS but it gives you an error message when you try to launch it.

L.O.R.D

its sad that crash 1+3 is not playable on NA account
but i heard its playable in EU..anyone can confirm ?

is there a list for ps1 games on EU account ?

KalBalboa

Banned
2D79wuD.png

Excellent.

Pikma

Banned
Sorry for the bump but does anyone here knows if Legend of Dragoon works through PS3 transfer? OP lists the game as directly available from Vita's store but it is not the case, at least not anymore.

Top Bottom