• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

I believe that's how PvP players were feeling for the past year.
You don't fix a wrong by going overboard in the opposite direction, though.
I'm all for PVP players finally getting a decent competitive mode, but it's insane comparing the rewards the best ones got today compared to what PVE players got playing since tuesday.

You have no idea how sad this post makes me.

#forever32
I'm with you on the sadness. ^^
Also quite sad to see PVP folks got the good designs, whereas we only got ugly PoE sets...
Oh well. :D

Namikaze1

Fig or Zoba, I need thou for these last 3 wins I need!

Also, Emperor Sigil dropped for me earlier but Postmaster doesn't have it. My emblem table was full at the time.

Mindlog

Trials is pretty neat. It's fun watching all the different strats other teams use. Didn't get to nine wins on my first card, but got enough to get the chest piece and that's what I really wanted.

Also gave me enough passage coins to rebuy all the buffs. Nice.

Will be down to 34/35 PoE or ToO later.
FKdsbUf.jpg
Glorious.
Also, Emperor Sigil dropped for me earlier but Postmaster doesn't have it. My emblem table was full at the time.
That blows. Thanks for the heads up. Will keep a spot clear.

BondFancy

I'm super happy the loot in PvP activities is has finally gotten good. A path forward for PvE (aka, most of the game) would be also nice. :p
PVE players have 2 weekly etheric lights per characters and access to elemental primaries and 3 new exotics. I think it's pretty fair, I like this direction Bungie is going.

how many wins did you get?
Where did you get the ToO e-light?

My ELights dropped twice from a Gold Tier reward and twice from a Silver Tier reward. Only played with two characters so that was 4 out of 4 chances. As my teammates got that as well, it seems to be guaranteed.

Yeah same happened to me. You'll get over it once you get the exotic emblem ;)

SkylineRKR

I believe that's how PvP players were feeling for the past year.

yeah I'm more of a PvE guy but still sank about 24 hours in PvP and gotten exactly 1 exotic from Crucible, Suros Regime.

I think this balance was wrong, as I love PvP also (actually more than PvE.. but i'm better at PvE). Still, as I said before, I think its easier for PvP to tag along in NF, Raid etc than it is for PvE players in ToO. And the ToO rates seem to be the highest of all so far.

Its good that Bungie finally gave PvP some worth but true balance between both would be ideal.

Namikaze1

My ELights dropped twice from a Gold Tier reward and twice from a Silver Tier reward. Only played with two characters so that was 4 out of 4 chances. As my teammates got that as well, it seems to be guaranteed.

Yeah same happened to me. You'll get over it once you get the exotic emblem ;)
If I get it. I'm scared to head back there. I'm 6-0 right now. I need these last 3 wins.

shermas

Thanks to my cunning and strategically timed deaths, Wicked, Untable and I went 9-0. Lighthouse loot got. 3 Etheric Light, Arc Scout Rifle, ship, chest piece armor, emblem. Better stuff than from PoE.

As a non-pvp'er for the most part, I'm just jealous of the 3 Etheric Light loot drops... I haven't found a single EL yet (3 nightfalls, several PoE clears, all the queens bounties on 3 characters, etc).

To get 3 of them after one event clear is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom