• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Fighter Online is back! New characters Dark Knight and Creator available!

Sykotik

Third time being in Ghent, and it. is. rough.

M.Nen clear speed is killing me right now. I hope it gets better but, I kind of doubt it's going to.

I keep running out of epics at about 3 bars in, with no good grinding spots. If I didn't have the mentor trick, it would be unbearable. It's so time consuming, though.

Astarte

For Ghent you keep doing frozen cave or whatever until 60 or whenever your expertise gain starts being not worth it. The Ghent grind is only real from 60-62, but 62 is when you can grind final pursuit

You're having a better time than my M grap or M striker is, trust me.

Sykotik

For Ghent you keep doing frozen cave or whatever until 60 or whenever your expertise gain starts being not worth it. The Ghent grind is only real from 60-62, but 62 is when you can grind final pursuit

You're having a better time than my M grap or M striker is, trust me.

Yeah, I keep stopping at 58 in Frost Cave. Even that is a complete drag.

M. Nen is pretty bad. I feel bad that yours are worse.

Just requested to be in the guild.
LVL 16 Slayer Nuzael

Confirmed.

most of the co-leaders kind of took a break after OBT2 because we seriously burnt ourselves out doing the level up event. So it's kinda a graveyard but you can spot Professor Beef always on somehow. Been playing a lot more PSO2, and putting DFO on the sidelines.

Playing 2 of these games of the same genre is kind of exhausting.

Confirmed.

most of the co-leaders kind of took a break after OBT2 because we seriously burnt ourselves out doing the level up event. So it's kinda a graveyard but you can spot Professor Beef always on somehow. Been playing a lot more PSO2, and putting DFO on the sidelines.

Playing 2 of these games of the same genre is kind of exhausting.
I love the game, that's why T__T

Usually on my Kiipah or UnholyBeef characters, fyi

Astarte

Once I hit 80 (20% to go) on my M Brawler I'm done with DFO and DnF for an unknown period of time. I guess months of continuous play just burned me out, really.

NGZpcdx.gif

Time to grind out fighting games and start on BnS and/or FF14 :X

ShinMaruku

I hope you are ready to wish hell on Neople if they eff up your class with second awakening
You'll be fine Rogues did gud.

Armaros

People will always want some Bremen. :D

And they couldn't make male brawlers any worse, I just hope the improvements aren't slight, they could use a Rogue treatment.

I am just happy that Zieg isn't a brain dead wandering summon anymore.

And that tombstone is worth using without chron sets. (And insane with the chron set)

Tho Bremen lost a lot of its physical defense reduction, like almost half, mdef reduction wasn't touched tho.

Astarte

I hope you are ready to wish hell on Neople if they eff up your class with second awakening
You'll be fine Rogues did gud.

They surprisingly scaled back the buffs for necros. Her new 2nd awakening buff gave extra damage and effects to all skills, but it now only affects like 3-4. Can't have necromancer too good, amirite?

People will always want some Bremen. :D

And they couldn't make male brawlers any worse, I just hope the improvements aren't slight, they could use a Rogue treatment.

M Brawlers, well, M Fighters in general, need a lot of love. Even their animations are pretty half baked. They seriously need a level 70 active that's useful and actually worth dumping points into. At least at a snare or slow, that would do something. Absolute status effects are also a necessity. With the F Brawler providing infinitely more utility through her junk spin and venom mines, M Brawlers don't bring anything new to the table. Being able to consistently stun and stunlock with needles would be fantastic, but it would need to be balanced with enemy-basis cooldowns. Also, please give M Brawlers a mount similar to F Brawlers in that F Brawlers still strike the ground when they miss a mount. Thank you.

Here is a video of a battle mage running anton in 50 seconds.

They surprisingly scaled back the buffs for necros. Her new 2nd awakening buff gave extra damage and effects to all skills, but it now only affects like 3-4. Can't have necromancer too good, amirite?

Hmm they actually buffed them though. Not sure which buff you're talking about, the one from the souls thing? On test it was a one time only, on live at first it was a 10secs buff and they changed it to 30secs buff(but you gain less souls). The effect is the same, it only affected specific spells from the start(zombies, lady zombie, soul lure, dead man's grudge, dead man's obsession). Uptime I think is the same overall as long as you get the souls before the cd is up, but you get a much longer duration of improved spells, good for "sustained damage" kinda.

They also changed the crit/shadow buff when you use skills to a %damage buff instead, not sure if that's a buff or nerf, but it's easier to maintain at full stacks since there isn't a vallacre and a non vallacre buff to maintain.

They also buffed lady zombie a bit.

Astarte

Yeah it's the crit shadow change. I guess I misread the others :y
The change to percent is a bit of a nerf, but it's whatever.

ShinMaruku

Yeah it's the crit shadow change. I guess I misread the others :y
The change to percent is a bit of a nerf, but it's whatever.

They do not want Necros to be what they were. You think the Kunoichi was OP? She used to change enemees defense NEGATIVE and do some stupid shit.

Hopping on my rouge for ghent. Let's get this shit done. >_>

WarRock

People are putting the game on hold while I'm craving for some time to play D=

Still need to reach Ghent with Witch and Monk. Then it's time for some new characters, again.

omlet

I'm only putting the game on hold for a few hours (or the day) because I spent 6 hours grinding Express on 4 characters already today and need to take a break. ~_~

Astarte

They do not want Necros to be what they were. You think the Kunoichi was OP? She used to change enemees defense NEGATIVE and do some stupid shit.

Hopping on my rouge for ghent. Let's get this shit done. >_>

I want necros to be OP because if they can do that with necros I'm salivating at the thought of what bullshit they can add to M Fighters to make them strong.

omlet

Figures the day after I get my grappler past level 20 they start this new event. Oh well, at least this will make behemoth go by quickly.

ShinMaruku

I want necros to be OP because if they can do that with necros I'm salivating at the thought of what bullshit they can add to M Fighters to make them strong.

You might get some impressive bullshit. They had to heavily nerf a rouge skill recently.
Don't fret everything else went up as a fix and they had to undo part of the nerf so it will never be a change for people outside of Korea

MisterHero

Is this some sort of message?
7neWdr7.jpg
Hey I got that one too!

It means when a pink drops it will never be one I need. I got the 120% pink drop from Gold Cards like 10 times in a row and got nothing. Game's busted, I'm tellin ya!

I also got the necklace from Spirazzi. Functionally it's not much but it makes all my Crusader's move look like an awakening.

EDIT: What changes has Hell Mode gone through since old DFO? Is it much harder now?

ShinMaruku

I am really mixed up on what name my kunoichi will get, was looking at Kushina or Ayane but now I am on Jean from x-men... jeeeeeaaannn!!

WarRock

Pretty sure all of those are taken already )=

One question: Glacial Masters should stack Cast or Attack speed? I mean, their skills are magical but mostly look like melee stuff...

Astarte

hayyy guys who's ready for these ballin ass idles

4a67e1b1.gif

ed6f9662.gif

41523732.gif

6fdd887b.gif

I don't want to talk about M Fighters they're just boring crap.

EDIT: What changes has Hell Mode gone through since old DFO? Is it much harder now?

Hell mode isn't that different really. Two difficulties, two-horned and four-horned, one with a hell demon one without. You always fight the hell party of APCs and you have an abysmal chance at getting an epic you want. The biggest change is that demon eyes and hell scrolls/invites all got merged into one universal type, so one kind of eye, one kind of scroll, etc.

Time Gate hell mode specifically is somewhat different in that there are no hell demons, and you have to constantly attack the portal until the hell party comes out while dealing with the time lion thing.

Top Bottom