• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iron Man 3 is a decent movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that pisses me off is they wasted AIM with this nobody instead of with von Strucker or MODOK

MODOK would have been way cooler than white guy in suit

And when they did end up using von Strucker in AoU they wasted him

Another thing that pisses me off is they wasted AIM with this nobody instead of with von Strucker or MODOK

MODOK would have been way cooler than white guy in suit

And when they did end up using von Strucker in AoU they wasted him

MODOK would look silly even in Guardians of the Galaxy. No chance we see him in a live action movie any time soon.

Almost everything after the Afghanistan scene is a blur to me. The only things I remember: "Next time baby", Jeff Bridges is bad, he gets in a big Iron Man suit, they fight on a highway, something happens on a roof, "I am Iron Man", Post Credits with Nick Fury.

Yeah, pretty much. Lots of people call Iron Man 1 their favorite of the trilogy, but I can barely remember a damn thing about it.

Again, if Killian was a better Mandarin than what was being sold in the first place, it wouldn't be such an issue. If people loved fire breathing Guy Pearce, he would constantly be hailed as one of the great cinematic super villains despite being a deviation from the source material. Thing is, he sucked.

Yup. He sucked bigtime. He was by far the worst villain in the MCU.

MisterHero

*a little off topic*

Holy shit Hot Toys made a Star-Spangled Man Captain America

pd1373267895jg309u79.jpg

2nd Best Hot Toys ever
behind Chris Reeve Superman

it would be 100% perfect if his ears were exposed

Superflat

I thought it was entertaining. Much more memorable than Iron Man 2.

I've been a fan of Shane Black's sensibilities directing Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and it's present in IM3, albeit in a summer blockbuster wrapping.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Wow I HATED this trash movie. If it wasn't for Incredible Hulk, this would be the worst film of the MCU hands down. It's the only MCU film I haven't watched a 2nd time. What a letdown after the amazing Avengers. Thankfully the two films that followed Iron Man 3 (Dark World and Winter Soldier) were leagues better, especially Winter Soldier.

Winter Soldier > Avengers > Captain America: TFA > Age of Ultron > Thor Dark World > Thor 1 > Iron Man > Iron Man 2 > Iron Man 3 > Incredible Hulk

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I pretty much like everything about Iron Man 3 so it felt like a real punch in the gut from Marvel when they basically retconned the whole thing by making "All Hail The King" and never referencing it in AoU. So much for building a universe with standalone movies that build up to the crossovers...

Yeah well squeaky wheel and all thst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom