• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

PM Slayven.
Do I dear?

Which one? The Rival, Thawne, or Hunter Zoloman?

200_s.gif

Slayven

Thawne is by far the worse Reverse Flash.

Hunter took that shit to places no one has ever gone before or since

The Rival was just pure batshit fun

Inetria was a guy you loved to see get beat down

I don't trust either book yet, especially Howard the Duck after #2's GOTG team-up distraction. Still have both on my dcbs monthly list so far though.

I agree on Howard #2, I thought it was disappointing tbh. The third issue is a MUCH improved return to what made the first enjoyable. Lots of great banter and it had some good jokes mixed in there. Chip's having a lot of fun making fun of Spidey and I thought the "superhero privilege" line was great. Hopefully they keep this series on Earth from now on.

And the art was great again this month. Joe Quinones is a perfect fit for this book so far.

Tizoc

What do books have mediocre writing? Curious. Harley? Sunstone? Captain Marvel?

I sadly don't exactly read Sunstone for the uh...sake of reading =X
I don't read either of the other 2 books too >_>; Tried them at first bu they never caught my interest :/

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Weeeeee. Working on Memorial Day without even getting holiday pay. Livin' the life.

I sadly don't exactly read Sunstone for the uh...sake of reading =X
I don't read either of the other 2 books too >_>; Tried them at first bu they never caught my interest :/

The idea of reading Sunstone for "other reasons" instead of the story/characters is just utterly bizarre to me.

Zombine

Banned
The idea of reading Sunstone for "other reasons" instead of the story/characters is just utterly bizarre to me.

The book is not even written in such a way where fapping is Stjepan Sejic's "end goal" for the reader. In fact, if he knew that was what people took away from it I doubt he'd continue writing it. It's a story about being comfortable with your own sexuality and exploring the wants and needs of both you and your partner. It's a story about love and emotional growth and maturity, and it re-assures those who are interested in things such as BDSM that they are normal. It's a sweet story with a lot of ups and downs, and it kind of sets all of us back when people say "Ha, I read it for the tits. These girls are hot so I just fap to the material."

It's an honest admission, but holy fuck is the point of the book just inherently missing on those individuals.

The book is not even written in such a way where fapping is Stjepan Sejic's "end goal" for the reader. In fact, if he knew that was what people took away from it I doubt he'd continue writing it. It's a story about being comfortable with your own sexuality and exploring the wants and needs of both you and your partner. It's a story about love and emotional growth and maturity, and it re-assures those who are interested in things such as BDSM that they are normal. It's a sweet story with a lot of ups and downs, and it kind of sets all of us back when people say "Ha, I read it for the tits. These girls are hot so I just fap to the material."

It's an honest admission, but holy fuck is the point of the book just inherently missing on those individuals.

819227.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom