• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
U6mqBh5.png

Dana's golden boy fought on that card...

:)

scabro

tj grant has been literally working in a mine since a bjj concussion took him out of action like 3 years ago.

incredible.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I just caught the replay of Mirgawd blasting that Brazilian can. They need to give this man a real fight already.

That event ended up being pretty good head to toe. Give that strap to Condit.

Prob cause UFC brass thinks Brazilian fans only want to see fellow Brazilians. Except for the main events most of the Brazil cards are loaded up with nobodies and TUF wash outs.

U6mqBh5.png

Dana's golden boy fought on that card...

:)
If it's him I'm sure we won't find out til July 12th

Alves nose got pushed up into his forehead. Shit was nasty. Good to see Condit back in action though.

ANyway, so it's June and we haven't heard shit about CM Punk yet. What's the deal? Anyone think there could be some sort of snag? Like Punk and/or the UFC realizing he's nowhere near ready enough and has no business headlining a UFC card?

No way this Reebok thing sticks around long . It's a ridiculous approach to an organization that has a long way before making the UFC into a legitimate sport .

How does the Expo work when fighters can't have other sponsors? Lol

No way this Reebok thing sticks around long . It's a ridiculous approach to an organization that has a long way before making the UFC into a legitimate sport .

How does the Expo work when fighters can't have other sponsors? Lol
Exactly, it works with the NFL and the NBA because of their union and how their payout works. UFC pays as little as $10k a fight with zero guarantees.

Latest UFC cut list. Kinda surprised about Tim Elliott. He always brings it and has pretty entertaining fights. And you figure that weight class needs all the warm bodies it can get.

Tim Elliott
Dylan Andrews
Louis Gaudinot
Alptekin Ozkilic
Vik Grujic
Shayna Baszler
Shane Howell
Rocky Lee
Tateki Matsuda
Alexander Torres

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Horiguchi get his title shot by beating Gaudinot? Who Elliot also beat? Maybe the UFC's plan is to downsize the Flyweight division to just two fighters: Mighty Mouse and whoever's challenging him.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I trained with one of those guys (Rocky Lee) in Taiwan. I imagine he'll get a contract with One FC fairly easily.

Also, I've been packing strawberries in a farm for like 15 cents per 250g box. I imagine I'm making barely enough to pay my rent. Or in other words I'm considered a UFC champion in the Reebok deal.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Latest UFC cut list. Kinda surprised about Tim Elliott. He always brings it and has pretty entertaining fights. And you figure that weight class needs all the warm bodies it can get.

Tim Elliott
Dylan Andrews
Louis Gaudinot
Alptekin Ozkilic
Vik Grujic
Shayna Baszler
Shane Howell
Rocky Lee
Tateki Matsuda
Alexander Torres
I remember Baszler on TUF acting like she was the biggest badass in the world, only to get completely embarrassed in her first fight on the show. Her two fights in the UFC afterwards were just as bad--she gases as fast as a heavyweight. She also got TKO'd by a leg kick a couple minutes into one of her fights.

Top Bottom