• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 platform selection surveys are up for backers

I assume they'll send psn codes for the ps version, but how will they know which region code to send me. Is it by the region I picked in survey, or from email I registered on psn?

I wonder if I should just pick US for where do I live question even though I live in asia. Because my main ps account is US account.

Anyone knows?

jholmes

I got the physical disc pre-ordered now so I'm probably going to sell the code. The only issue is I have to pick which version to get now if I do that. :/

bumpkin

With cross-buy in play and no word on Mac specs, PS4 was a no-brainer. I actually also pledged for a second copy -- one of the cartridge USB sticks -- so I went with 3DS on that. I'll probably preorder a physical copy for Wii U.

I'm confused why they would put in the survey Crossbuy three times just changing the order of the consoles (PS4, then PS3 and finally Vita).

What's the difference between me choosing PS4 Crossbuy and PS3 Crossbuy. Both options should include all three versions, dont they?

Usobuko

Banned
Usually I go PC if it's just one version. Cross buy is more attractive if I have a PS4 too but this is the kind of game I would rather play on Vita which I have.

dgco86

I assume they'll send psn codes for the ps version, but how will they know which region code to send me. Is it by the region I picked in survey, or from email I registered on psn?

I wonder if I should just pick US for where do I live question even though I live in asia. Because my main ps account is US account.

Anyone knows?

I'd like to know this as well. I selected US as my residence too in hopes of getting a US PSN code.

I was close to choosing ps4 (i have a vita too) until I realized that DRM free is the way to go to ensure I can have my own copy without restrictions.

Beckx

Hrm. Haven't received my survey yet. Emailed them per the instructions in update 92 and got a fatal sending error - looks like it routed to another user within comcept and that user apparently doesn't exist.

UltraJay

You also get another copy of the game if you're like me and splurged for the USB cart version of the game(that version is only a Steam copy though).

So I can get the game across 4 platforms with the USB cart just by picking the Vita. Yep, super easy call there.

Crap. I spent a lot of money on that NES USB and I still picked the Steam version. I need to change my answer!

EDIT: Is there any way to check our pledges including add-ons? I added the money during the Kickstarter but don't remember them ever sending anything to choose the USB cartridge or other add-ons. I'm now afraid I may not get what I paid for! Mighty No. 9 doesn't seem to have a backer site or page that allows you to confirm your pledge, add-ons, and shipping information like Pillars of Eternity or Pathologic have.

Top Bottom