• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online roll call for PS4

ZehDon

Gold Member
Has the EU guild been made yet?
Don't think so, though from the spreadsheet most of us EU are going EP. If its up, I'd love an invite:

EU
PSN: ZehDon

I'll be on for a few hours. Potentially newbie question, but I'm guessing the guilds aren't cross server?

Paganmoon

Don't think so, though from the spreadsheet most of us EU are going EP. If its up, I'd love an invite:

EU
PSN: ZehDon

I'll be on for a few hours. Potentially newbie question, but I'm guessing the guilds aren't cross server?

It's created as per below post. And guilds aren't cross server afaik.

Apologise for taking so long but I have set up the EU Ebonyheart Pact Guild, Guardians Across Fate. I would have done it sooner but my work and general life schedule has been hectic this week of all weeks which means not having a massive amount of time to play the game.

There are currently five ranks. Squire, Knight, Guardian, Sentinel, and Guildmaster. The first is a basic rank anyone and everyone can join at, confirmed Neogaf members will be moved up to Knight, who can then invite others. Otherwise permissions haven't been touched yet so that will be sorted out at some point. I'll be on a lot over the weekend so will try to get as many people on that want to join.

LFGuild, Inv pls,

PSN name is same as GAF.

Apologise for taking so long but I have set up the EU Ebonyheart Pact Guild, Guardians Across Fate. I would have done it sooner but my work and general life schedule has been hectic this week of all weeks which means not having a massive amount of time to play the game.

There are currently five ranks. Squire, Knight, Guardian, Sentinel, and Guildmaster. The first is a basic rank anyone and everyone can join at, confirmed Neogaf members will be moved up to Knight, who can then invite others. Otherwise permissions haven't been touched yet so that will be sorted out at some point. I'll be on a lot over the weekend so will try to get as many people on that want to join.

Send me an inv when able. Should be around lvl 20 soon enough

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PSN Lashley93

for the EU guild thanks

Are we making a separate guild for the other factions? Since we can join 5 at 1 time?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I've sent a guild invite to everyone who was on the spreadsheet under EU Megaserver, your PSN Name should be red if I have invited you, and your Gaf name red if you have joined and are on the guilds roster. If your name isn't in red it is because you either didn't provide a PSN username to invite you or it didn't work.

Neath

Neo Member
I would love an invite!

NA
Daggerfall Covenant
PSN: SoupyFlow

Have we all settled on Daggerfall Covenant?

Hawk269

So you all are probably going to think I am nuts....

I have the PC Version which I have not really played since I got the Xbox One version, but will still load it up from time to time and now I am in the process of downloading the PS4 version. Main reason is that I have a ton of people on my Friends list and I think both communities this early have been pretty good.

So my PS4 brothers and sisters I will be joining you in ESO shortly. I have not kept up with this thread much so which is the main faction PS4 N/A Players are choosing?

My PSN is :Stateless if any wants to begin adding me to the friends list and once the game is downloaded, I can begin in-game. I am kind of leaning towards anything other than Daggerfall since I played DC on PC and currently am in DC on Xbox One.

So you all are probably going to think I am nuts....

I have the PC Version which I have not really played since I got the Xbox One version, but will still load it up from time to time and now I am in the process of downloading the PS4 version. Main reason is that I have a ton of people on my Friends list and I think both communities this early have been pretty good.

So my PS4 brothers and sisters I will be joining you in ESO shortly. I have not kept up with this thread much so which is the main faction PS4 N/A Players are choosing?

My PSN is :Stateless if any wants to begin adding me to the friends list and once the game is downloaded, I can begin in-game. I am kind of leaning towards anything other than Daggerfall since I played DC on PC and currently am in DC on Xbox One.
If you're looking to play with GAF then you might have to go with the same faction again since it's a DC guild.

CvGz

Neo Member
PSN ID: GreySpaniard

On DC requesting an inv to the guild. Currently a lvl 7 Regard Templar might reroll to a Dunmer Dragonknight.

bill1148

Banned
Don't know how well we (Daggerfall) perform in other campaigns, but in Azura's Star the AD crushes both factions in the early mornings. Past three days in the late evening/night, we roll through most of the map, then when I get back on in the early afternoon we're down the entire map again. AD has all the scrolls.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Is there an NA Ebonheart GAF clan yet?
Would love to get an invite.
Don't really have anyone to play with.

Mejilan is my PSN name.
Currently have a level 12 Altmeri Sorcerer named Nahat. Focused mainly on Storm, Dark, and Dest, but also working on Rest.

So how did this turn out on PS4 / Xbone? I ended up returning my preorder to take a wait & see. Part of me would just rather get it on PC if they ever add controller support....

xtradi

Banned
Let's do this. We need to decide on a faction and guild leadership.

Edit: we can be in up to 5 guilds at the same time. Have to be the same faction tho.

Update:
Quote to reveal spreadsheet.
Update your region and faction preference :)

Would like to have invite to NA Ebonheart Pact.

PSN : xtradi

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
just got the game ...

if someone could add me in it would be much appreciated

psn= Egg_nog93
character name is Ffaelin

EU :)

Tried inviting you but it says your account doesn't exist, which means you haven't played on the EU server with that account.

mewmew42

Feel free to add for guild please

NA daggerfall

Level 45 nightblade

Psn Id: DeducibleTiger

I don't mic my house too noisy

Look forward for some pvp

Top Bottom