• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

rexor0717

We're so close to that Alliance level 10. Man, I look forward to the bonuses applying to villain siege. My Sharon Carter will be non-stop skilling once that happens.

Put the rest of them through the bio converter in the lab?

Well I plan on leveling everyone, so the bios wouldn't be useless. Just that in my three teams, I have a lot of the heroes in these packs, but the packs also have one hero each that I don't plan on using for a while. So I want all of them, but need none. Think I may just buy the one with Hulkbuster as he's nigh impossible to farm and War Machine is my main leader.

-Digits-

I thought about buying the Iron Mania pack but then I only get my Hulk Buster to 3 stars and about halfway to 4 stars and I still won't be able to farm more pieces easily so there's not much use.

rexor0717

I thought about buying the Iron Mania pack but then I only get my Hulk Buster to 3 stars and about halfway to 4 stars and I still won't be able to farm more pieces easily so there's not much use.

Yeah, Hulkbuster is a lost cause if you don't already have him high ranked.

I'm giving up on farming Wasp(except for Chaos Tokens cause what else am I using them on?) for now, her bios have become even harder to find and she doesn't have any team-up bonuses I can use except with Black Widow, shame cause I really like her. Using Yellowjacket is just way easier right now.

rexor0717

Just wondering, has anyone actually cleared all the levels, both normal and elite? What was your level/rank/mastery?

5/4 Giant Man did the heavy lifting with a 5/0 Yellow Jacket and 3/0 Ant-Man. Team Pym really makes for a strong team. I had a bit of help from my VIP heal (pay to win) but for the vast majority of the time, Giant Man just ran a train through the levels including the final level on elite.

Xion385

5/4 Giant Man did the heavy lifting with a 5/0 Yellow Jacket and 3/0 Ant-Man. Team Pym really makes for a strong team. I had a bit of help from my VIP heal (pay to win) but for the vast majority of the time, Giant Man just ran a train through the levels including the final level on elite.
Wow. Team Pym. I wish I played a little sooner and took advantage of the easy Giant-Man farm.

312 of 320 Yellowjacket Bios for level 6.

Think, considering the daily login gift, that I might just start running someone else each day now instead of wasting a run tomorrow on YJ..

Maybe start Ronan or Giant Man.

Alliance level 10, nicely done peeps. Bonuses are getting damn good.

mreddie

I heard there was a leak that the Maximoff twins are coming. Does anyone have a link, if true?

Can't find it, might be for August since it seems we're only getting 3 new characters, might be to make it to 5.

Thinking NM should add new costumes too.

Drayco21

So, this all might be fake, but someone on Reddit was doing some data mining on the latest patch and found some character stuff:

Black Suit Spider-Man costume textures:

z5mP0bn.jpg
1AzVvhN.jpg

Doctor Strange:

Nico Minoru (Holy shit!):

This might be total bullshit, but thought I'd share anyway- mostly because I'd love if Nico ended up playable.

So, this all might be fake, but someone on Reddit was doing some data mining on the latest patch and found some character stuff:

Black Suit Spider-Man costume textures:

Doctor Strange:

Nico Minoru (Holy shit!):

This might be total bullshit, but thought I'd share anyway- mostly because I'd love if Nico ended up playable.

Will buy the spider suit
Dr. Strange leaked already

Drayco21

Looks like the next Special Missions will be Magic based and if Nico is coming, that must mean...

Juggernaut has an icon, apparently, so there's another Magic based character. So maybe this month's Special Mission characters are Strange, Nico, Enchantress and Juggernaut, with Sandman replacing Red Hulk in the Arena?

mreddie

Juggernaut has an icon, apparently, so there's another Magic based character. So maybe this month's Special Mission characters are Strange, Nico, Enchantress and Juggernaut, with Sandman replacing Red Hulk in the Arena?

That's actually a big deal if Juggernaut is in the game. I assume Sandman will be the check in hero after Cross.

-Strange
-Enchantress
-Nico
-???
-???

Wallach

I'm checking this out for the first time today. Where's Taskmaster? Netmarble pls.

So can you not just buy heroes directly? I'm not super clear on how you actually get new heroes; the in-game shop looks like it sells some of them, but not all. Or are those just things used to rank up heroes if you already have them?

Roto13

I'm checking this out for the first time today. Where's Taskmaster? Netmarble pls.

So can you not just buy heroes directly? I'm not super clear on how you actually get new heroes; the in-game shop looks like it sells some of them, but not all. Or are those just things used to rank up heroes if you already have them?

Biometrics are used for both unlocking and ranking up heroes. You can see how many biometrics you need for each hero in the Team screen. You can get everyone for free, though a few specific heroes will take a long time if you don't buy them.

Fffffffffffffffffffff black suit, Nico, and Dr. Strange in potentially 1 update? They really need to add a mode that forces you to use multiple teams because there are too many characters I want to play.

Commodore

His level 5 skill has to be the most damaging level 5 in the game right? Like, I can kill a 5/5 lvl45 Spider-Man with one button. Ridiculous.

Took on a lvl 45 Black Panther team with a couple rank 2 and 3 bait, and I was thinking nah, I got this, I have a 45 Punisher, 43 Spidey, 42 Daredevil. Panther took my whole team out by himself. I still don't know what happened there.

Took on a lvl 45 Black Panther team with a couple rank 2 and 3 bait, and I was thinking nah, I got this, I have a 45 Punisher, 43 Spidey, 42 Daredevil. Panther took my whole team out by himself. I still don't know what happened there.

Panther is damage incarnate. Once he gets his bleeding passive skill, it's bye bye. I love him so much

About the only time I worry now in the Arena is when I see high level Panthers. Wish he wasn't so tough to get Bios for, I'd be all over leveling him.

Finally completed Villain Siege yesterday. Choke on my Yellowjacket, Ronan!

Those 9 Star Lord Bios feel good.

Spider-Man is an asshole to deal with in battles, you can't even get a chance to hit him before he's gone again or you're stuck in a web. I guess it's accurate to how agile he's supposed to be.

Roto13

I finished all of the Basic and Elite missions with three stars today. Guess my next goal is to be able to consistently beat Villain Siege. I can always clear stage 7 now, and I can often clear stage 8. Haven't been able to clear stage 9.

Trying to get this game to work, it says it's compatible with my device but when it downloads it doesn't run. I uninstalled and I'm trying to reinstall and now it's not even doing that.. x.x

Top Bottom