• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

NinjaBoiX

I was sitting having a few beers after work last night when a homeless man walks around the tables with a paper cup asking for any spare change. After a minute or so, clearly taking umbrage to such brazen begging a suited and booted GQ blow-dry boy yells over to him "Hey mate, got any spare change? I'm skint." Without hesitation the homeless guy then walks over to him, empties his entire cup into his hand and walks away.

Well and truly schooled and a little embarrassed he called him back, gave back his money and sat their sheepishly nursing his pint to jeers from onlookers for a few awkward moments before leaving himself.

lulz

I was sitting having a few beers after work last night when a homeless man walks around the tables with a paper cup asking for any spare change. After a minute or so, clearly taking umbrage to such brazen begging a suited and booted GQ blow-dry boy yells over to him "Hey mate, got any spare change? I'm skint." Without hesitation the homeless guy then walks over to him, empties his entire cup into his hand and walks away.

Well and truly schooled and a little embarrassed he called him back, gave back his money and sat their sheepishly nursing his pint to jeers from onlookers for a few awkward moments before leaving himself.

lulz

This is great.

Homeless man knows it's not about the change. It's about change.
Sorry...

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Every time I go to stick the disc in I just envisage how much time I'm going to spend playing a very warped version of Groundhog Day. Except there's no Bill Murray to make up for the hours going no where.

Ha! World 4-2 scarred me for life and almost put me off Souls for good. Bloodborne though....

Yahar'gul omg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Moar tattoo is done!

And I've just recorded something that sounds like east bay Ray crossed with the theme tune from a cowboy show. Woo!

NinjaBoiX

Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me & Neither Do I

Holy fuck what a tune...

...that double tempo on the drums for the last chorus...

...:O

Also:

Ncl6RXj.gif

7aged

I have a serious craving for milk and cookies right now. Big fuckoff American choc chips.
giphy.gif

So tempted to nip down to the 24 hour shop to find some

The_Poet

Banned
Star Wars secret cinema is amazing, Its still on for a few more weeks and I think there's still some weekday tickets going.

Highly recommend anyone who wants to go.

Currently sat in Rochdale in a factory showroom awaiting the client to arrive. On the plus side I only has to get here for 11, so I had time to my shopping this morning.

Which begs the question: best UK supermarket? I'm starting the bidding with Morrisons.

Which begs the question: best UK supermarket? I'm starting the bidding with Morrisons.

What's your logic?

I like Sainsbury's. Decent enough prices while at the same time I feel semi-confident about eating their food. Sometimes I like to shop in Waitrose just so I can pretend that my life isn't a complete disaster.

Volotaire

It really depends on each store layout and and if they accept contactless. I want to be in, productive, and out. With regards to products, they're too homogenous unless we're talking about the discount stores. Central London offers little choice . Sainsbury's and well... small scale Tesco stores. I think I saw an odd Morinsons here and there.

EDIT: oh and Waitrose of course.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sticking to just one is silly. Being open to many allows you to take advantage of all the pros and avoid the cons.

What's your logic?

I like Sainsbury's. Decent enough prices while at the same time I feel semi-confident about eating their food. Sometimes I like to shop in Waitrose just so I can pretend that my life isn't a complete disaster.

Best fresh/counter produce such as fish, meat, baked goods etc. Meat in general in Morrisons is well priced. Plus the customer base at my local store is middle aged/elderly, so it tends to be pretty easy to navigate. Also is next door to my gym, which takes down two birds with one stone. I wouldn't mind having a Saintsbury's near by though, but the nearest is miles away.

Tesco is by far the worst for general pricing and quality of food. I only go there for specific things which suit on year round offers.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Currently sat in Rochdale in a factory showroom awaiting the client to arrive. On the plus side I only has to get here for 11, so I had time to my shopping this morning.

Welcome to the land of OL postcodes, brah

Star Wars secret cinema is amazing, Its still on for a few more weeks and I think there's still some weekday tickets going.

Highly recommend anyone who wants to go.

Couldn't agree with this more. I enjoyed it so much I'm going back.

Sainsburys - but it does depend on the store. South Woodford is nearer but I always go to Loughton, I prefer the parking, layout and people (plus there's a rather cute guy who works there)

I know most won't care but i'm dead excited so i'm telling the world. I'm off to see Bloodhound SSC on friday! \0/ Behind the scenes visit to their gaff.

Can't flippin' wait!

RiggyRob

After moving from Manchester, I guess I'm now officially a fackin' Southerner.

Tunbridge Wells ain't half a nice place though.

Also I vote Morrisons since there's a massive superstore here where I can park for 6 hours for £3.

Daffy Duck

In my town I only have a Morrisons or Tesco to visit, Morrisons is the normal destination but recently the range of stuff they sell is getting smaller and smaller, and it annoys me greatly.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Please send me your good thoughts as I need them. I don't care if it's whatever I'm in the shit right now and I need good thoughts.

Top Bottom