• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam VS Gundam Next confirmed for PSP

Snaku

Banned
distantmantra said:
It was only scheduled to be up until August 31st. Probably not designed to withstand the elements for an extended period of time.

It was the allotted time they were given to display it in the park. Hopefully they'll find a permanent residence for it soon.

duckroll

244yy6d.jpg

Famitsu delivers?

xero273

oh well. not really surprised if it is psp considering the game runs on system 256. At least we have adhoc party to play online.

duckroll

If Gundam vs Gundam is PSP (which sounds like it is), then Tokimeki Memorial 4 is also on PSP, and NieR Replicant is PS3, and Star Ocean 4 International is coming out in Feb 2010 for PS3, and the "3D" game that Sony is teasing is Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida 3D for PSP, and Capcom's Last Ranker is also a PSP game.

Astery

xero273 said:
oh well. not really surprised if it is psp considering the game runs on system 256. At least we have adhoc party to play online.

I tried that with GvG. I don't even wanna remember how terrible it was. It's practically unplayable. x(

xero273

Astery said:
I tried that with GvG. I don't even wanna remember how terrible it was. It's practically unplayable. x(

oh wow. I never used adhoc party with any games, but I heard Dissidia works ok on it so I assumed GvG would be playable.

Astery

xero273 said:
oh wow. I never used adhoc party with any games, but I heard Dissidia works ok on it so I assumed GvG would be playable.

probably it's the net code, the last time I tried, Monster Hunter 2 Portable was fine.

duckroll

So, if GvG is not for PS3, and the OP thanks Solidsnakex for the "info"..... who do I have to ban to appease the angry masses when it's confirmed that this is fake? :eek:

Shouta

Dissidia is kind of playable on ad-hoc, not great but ok. GvG requires the silky connection to be really playable and ad-hoc doesn't provide it as well as one would hope.

I'd be up for trying some regular ol' GVG sometime to see if it's improved though,

Oh AND MAKE IT PS3 DAMMIT! I WUV MY PSP BUT JEEZUS THIS GAME IS TOO FAST FOR THE PSP

Shouta said:
Oh AND MAKE IT PS3 DAMMIT! I WUV MY PSP BUT JEEZUS THIS GAME IS TOO FAST FOR THE PSP

THIS AND I LOVE MY BIG TV DAMMIT!

duckroll said:
So, if GvG is not for PS3, and the OP thanks Solidsnakex for the "info"..... who do I have to ban to appease the angry masses when it's confirmed that this is fake? :eek:

GAMEWAVE.

We'll all fly to Hong Kong and take care of them.

Astery

Shouta said:
Dissidia is kind of playable on ad-hoc, not great but ok. GvG requires the silky connection to be really playable and ad-hoc doesn't provide it as well as one would hope.

I'd be up for trying some regular ol' GVG sometime to see if it's improved though,

Dissidia is 1 v 1 only right? GvG is 2 v 2 so yea..
and Next only goes even faster:lol

duckroll said:
distantmantra said:
GAMEWAVE.

We'll all fly to Hong Kong and take care of them.
. I'll be flying there on mid October.

Shouta

I'm still playing it but I'm disappointed becausea actual online play for this would be so awesome. Also, it's hard to imagine playing the game without a stick. =(

Defuser said:
Maybe it's playable on both ps3/psp.

maybe Sony will create a PSP emulation program that upscales the games, release it on jpn psn in beta form, then keep it in beta and never release it in the na or euro stores.

distantmantra said:
Well all suffer from Battered Gunota Syndrome. It's kinda like battered housewife syndrome, but replace the housewives with us and the abusive husbands with Bandai.
bright_slap.jpg

We all got "Bright Slapped" by Bandai. =(

Top Bottom