• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

I don't need help with that, but if someone could stand in front of me or something that'd be great.

main.png

Oidisco

I think someone on For Glory tried to insult me. Used a bunch of tags to say "Crazy Kid No RL Crazy"

I don't really know what he was going for

I think someone on For Glory tried to insult me. Used a bunch of tags to say "Crazy Kid No RL Crazy"

I don't really know what he was going for

You beat him, and that must mean you have no life and are crazy for being better at the game. Can't believe you could do such a thing.

This next one will actually be my last, given it's past 2 am here.

...or right now. GGs Shamrock, those were, ah, very interesting matches. I especially liked the parts where we repeatedly performed the crouch motion after taking another's stock.

And me running into PK Thunder off-stage because I think I can land the dair.

And that entire last match.

Yep it's bed time.

Basically my face during the whole thing was my avatar.

Oidisco

You beat him, and that must mean you have no life and are crazy for being better at the game. Can't believe you could do such a thing.

I'm a monster, I know.

And 2v2 would be a bad idea for me. Literally only played teams in this game once (with items on) and also it would lag horribly.

Next match is my last one so go all out.

Ggs, man ive gotten rusty with Palutena. Also ive lost almost all my matches to night. I should stop playing so late. 3AM here.

Neki

In top 32 at my tournament that continues tomorrow, watched Nairo destroy everyone in his pool with secondaries and also played Denti in friendlies, hope I don't run into Nairo or Mr R second round

Oidisco

Oh god I'm so happy. I think after months of getting destroyed my ROB's of any skill level I've finally figured out how to fight him, atleast with Zelda anyway. The ROB wasn't even that good, but up until recently he would've destroyed me. And I didn't even play that well, but I don't care because I kicked his ass!

I'm gonna upload some videos of those matches later.

Long shot here, but does anyone want to play? Trying to fix my sleep schedule so I am staying up.

The date at the top of the main menu doesn't seem to be the current date. Is it the date they updated the news feed?

Guy on FG thought Bowser's main method of movement was rolling.

FG must be very empty at this time because I got matched up with a guy that I had just fought, with a different opponent in between him.

Bladenic

Goddamn, all these DLCs are expensive as shit. But I want all the characters, so I'm gonna buy regardless. Wonder if I should buy the 3DS/WiiU ones. I dont have a Wii U yet but I feel like I will get it soon with Smash Bros so it would save me money down the road.

Dr. Buni

Goddamn, all these DLCs are expensive as shit. But I want all the characters, so I'm gonna buy regardless. Wonder if I should buy the 3DS/WiiU ones. I dont have a Wii U yet but I feel like I will get it soon with Smash Bros so it would save me money down the road.
Yeah, I love the DLC support Smash is getting, but they are soooo pricey. :/

To be fair, the characters cost at most the amount a character would cost in other fighting games, and the Mii Fighter costumes are barely over a dollar each if you want them for both versions of the game; otherwise, they'd be less than a dollar.

You should buy both if you know you're getting a Wii U since it'd be a good investment. It'll add up sure, but it beats buying everything twice. :)

How many are left in the tournament? BO5 and 3 stocks seems to be a bit much, especially with the level of play implying there are quite a few people left.

Nairo seems so relaxed. He doesn't even need to try at this point. He is moving his hands pretty fast on that controller, though.

Not BO5 anymore. I don't understand what is going on.

Top Bottom