• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Build-Your-Own Devolver Bundle | Choose 5, Get 90% Discount

derExperte

Or Hatoful Boyfriend, Heavy Bullets, LUFTRAUSERS, Not A Hero, RONIN for 5,29€.

Too bad I already own everything from them. Woe is me.

Picked up all the Serious Sam games + Dungeon Hearts for $8.29.

Funny thing is it was cheaper getting 5 games than 3 if you want Sam 1-3.

derExperte

Broforce got removed from the bundle deal.

Some other good deals on the HB store like Grimrock 2 -75%, This War of Mine -60% and D4 -50%.

Kyou

boo broforce was going to be my fifth, guess I'll wait and see if they add it back in (or remove more??)

BurningNad

Wound up getting Gods Will Be Watching, Luftrausers, Ronin, Titan Souls Special Edition, and added in Broforce even though it wasn't part of the deal anyway. 20 bucks well spent!

Nabs

Don't forget Not A Hero. It's a really good game.

You can get a bundle with Not A Hero, Titan Souls, Ronin and a few cheaper games for less than 5 bucks. Crazy good deal.

Cade

Don't forget Not A Hero. It's a really good game.

You can get a bundle with Not A Hero, Titan Souls, Ronin and a few cheaper games for less than 5 bucks. Crazy good deal.

Yeah, those three were what I 100% wanted. I threw in the two Serious Sam spin-off games just to cheapen it out and it was ~$5.60. Great deal.

yatesl

Gods Will Be Watching
LUFTRAUSERS
RONIN
Titan Souls

Do I get Heavy Bullets or Not a Hero for my 5th? I already have the other notable games (aside from Shadow Warrior)

Gods Will be Watching (Collector's Edition)
Hatoful Boyfriend (Collector's Edition)
Not a Hero (Global MegaLord Edition)
Ronin
Titan Souls (Special Edition)

only ones I need left are Luftrausers and Heavy Bullets out of this sale. I mean yeah Broforce but.....sucks it got removed from the sale.

Socat

Heavy Bullets
Titan Souls
Ronin

Already own Not A Hero, Luftrausers, and Hotline Miami. Not a bad deal for $5.69

DJ_Lae

Nice.

Serious Sam 2 I've never played (and for some reason it's the only Serious Sam game I don't have on Steam). Paired that with Gods Will Be Watching, Not A Hero, Hatoful Boyfriend, and Titan Souls.

Latter has some wildly varying reviews but looks great.

LQX

Trade Serious Sam Double D, The First Encounter, The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux

Anyone give me $5 for those?

MUnited83

For you.
Heavy Bullets
LUFTRAUSERS
Not A Hero: Global MegaLord Edition
RONIN
Titan Souls Special Edition

7.29$ for everything, and I didn't own a single one of them. Pretty good sale. Shame about Broforce though :(

Luftrausers is good, but I got my fill on Vita. Nice Time Pilot vibe to it.

I want Gods, but it's harder for me to pick out more titles, especially knowing I missed out on Broforce.

inm8num2

Might get these:
Titan Souls
Gods Will Be Watching
Ronin
Heavy Bullets
Not a Hero

Also don't own these (but less interested):
Hatoful Boyfriend
Serious Sam 2
Cosmic DJ
Dungeon Hearts

People, pick Dungeon Hearts, I got it a couple years back and it's really addicting. It's only 0.39 with the discount so you can even use it to pad your order.

I already got a lot of stuff in there, but this is what I picked up:
Gods Will Be Watching
Hatoful Boyfriend
Not A Hero
RONIN
Titan Souls

yatesl

Titan Souls is pretty solid. The first 4 bosses went down easy, but after that the run back makes it rough - and this is from someone who's done all the Souls games.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Hell of a deal. Was able to get the 5 games the OP got before broforce went away. Humble has had some amazing steam deals between this and the tell tale thing the last few days. Better than usual.

XBP

Just a PSA, even if you're interested in 2-3 games in the bundle, make a bundle of 5 games (add some cheap games) to get deeper discounts on everything. It would be cheaper to get all 5 games instead of just 3 that you want. Disappointed that I missed broforce but got ronin, not a hero and olli olli.

Bought God's Will Be Watching Collector's Edition via this deal but apparently received the key for the normal edition. Anyone else have this issue?

Also ran into another oddity. When getting my key for Heavy Bullets the key redemption page on Humble stated it was for "Heavy Bullets Plus Extra Copy" despite the store page making no mention of this. I of course received no extra copy so I assume this was just mis-labeled from a previous promotion.

Top Bottom