• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WRC 5 coming to NA for PSN, Xbone and Steam (digital versions only)

Jamesways

10 days left. Anyone else excited for this?

Looking at their webpage, they did take some real talented devs from pc games...

I have high hopes for this after seeing Alan's VVV video coverage. Seems like the physics are much better than expected.

I'm glad I won't have to import it.

nikos

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. From what I've seen so far, it's looking good.

thelastword

Banned
10 days left. Anyone else excited for this?

Looking at their webpage, they did take some real talented devs from pc games...

I have high hopes for this after seeing Alan's VVV video coverage. Seems like the physics are much better than expected.

I'm glad I won't have to import it.
Please link the footage of which you speak......

Jamesways

Should be out next week right?
The 9th for France, Germany, and Belgium. The 16th for the rest of the world, including digitally for NA.
The did confirm again on FB that it'll out for NA on the 16th.

Thanks, I wish Evolution Studios was still making these, but for a budget title it's pretty impressive, looks nice and detailed, nice textures and foliage. I think I will get this, is this game 60fps?

30fps I believe.

Here's the official site with some more details on features.

http://www.wrcthegame.com/

Looks like it could be better than Milestone's version the last few years. We'll see. Those weren't terrible either the last 2 years. It'll be interesting to compare this to their Sebastian Loeb Rally next spring.

thelastword

Banned
The 9th for France, Germany, and Belgium. The 16th for the rest of the world, including digitally for NA.
The did confirm again on FB that it'll out for NA on the 16th.

30fps I believe.

Here's the official site with some more details on features.

http://www.wrcthegame.com/

Looks like it could be better than Milestone's version the last few years. We'll see. Those weren't terrible either the last 2 years. It'll be interesting to compare this to their Sebastian Loeb Rally next spring.
Ahh. wish it was 60, but I'll keep an eye out.

Top Bottom