• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your top 5 favourite animated Disney films?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No particular order, and subject to change at any time because there are sooo many Disney movies I love beyond all reason.

Sleeping Beauty
The Emperor's New Groove
Tangled
Finding Nemo
The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh

My list:

1. Toy Story
2. Ratatouille/Inside Out (tie)
4. Up
5. Toy Story 2/Wall-E (tie)

If we're excluding Pixar:

1. The Lion King
2. Aladdin
3. Pinocchio
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. Tangled

Regiruler

It's been ages, and I don't go out of my way to watch disney movies, so unfortunately this is pretty much the list of ones that I've seen recent enough to remember.

Without Pixar:

1. Mulan
2. Wreck-it Ralph
3. Pocahontas
4. Aladdin
5. Hunchback of Notre Dame (out of all of these, I remember this the least)

With Pixar:

1. The Incredibles
2. Mulan
3. Wreck-it Ralph
4. Pocahontas
5. Aladdin

TEJ

1: The Lion King
2: Aladdin
3: Fantasia
4: lilo and stitch
5: the great mouse detective

If this were a top 10 it would definitey include the little mermaid, beauty and the beast, sleeping beauty, hercules and tarzan

SoldnerKei

1.- Beauty and the Beast
2.- Fantasia
3.- Aladdin
4.- Lion King
5.- Sleeping Beauty

I liked Frozen & Tangled a lot too, I would have loved to see those in 2D animation

People should really rewatch Beauty and the Beast if they haven't in a while. I watched it recently and it's stunning to this day.

TEJ

I pretty much like all disney animated movies except for chicken little (dunno if I will ever watch this one) home on the range (I refuse to watch it) meet the robinsons (I won't be watching it anytime soon) and most of the direct to video sequels.

I'm also not counting stuff not in the or related to the animated canon or pixar. i'm never watching mars needs moms, i might give gnomeo and juliette a chance one day, a goofy movie is legit good...

I pretty much like all disney animated movies except for chicken little (dunno if I will ever watch this one) home on the range (I refuse to watch it) meet the robinsons (I won't be watching it anytime soon) and most of the direct to video sequels.

I'm also not counting stuff not in the or related to the animated canon or pixar. i'm never watching mars needs moms, i might give gnomeo and juliette a chance one day, a goofy movie is legit good...

I saw Chicken Little. I had to take my gf to the emergency room about 5 years ago, and was forced to wait in the waiting room after they'd taken her back. The movie was on repeat on a little tv in the kid's area, so I ended up watching the movie like 2 1/2 times (people were watching stuff like Maury on the main TV...screw that noise). I'll say its watchable. Its not awful, it's not that good, its fine. I was curious how they were going to pad out the story (myths/folk tales/fairy tales are something of a hobby of mine) considering the original story is pretty short.
(This story might raise questions about the American medical system in 2010 if you look closely. Not going to get into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom