• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a non-Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Supernova Beta -- MB-63F5B283A201197B
Not a steam key.

1. Create Your Account - Go to www.supernovagame.com/register and complete the form to create an account.
2. Enter Beta Key - Click the "Download Game" button and then enter the Beta Access key listed above.
3. Download SuperNova - Click "Download Now" to begin downloading the Supernova game client.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=151.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stealth Inc 2 A Game of Clones -- MB-3108275EF6FB2ED7 - Taken by Giggity_Dude

NoRéN

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NoRN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition -- MB-B6A2A82AC02E6E0E - Taken by rainking187
Tulpa -- MB-C25EC8A386FEB4C6 - Taken by Belgarion

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-226E404F9DF83F23 - Taken by Red Hood. 8 entrants total.

t1440961423z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-667128B01F1BF235 - Taken by tioslash

dh4niel

I have a gift-able copy of MGSV: Ground Zeroes if anyone wants it. Send me a PM with your Steam username and it's yours. :D

Edit: It's gone!

Sch1sm

Stealth Inc 2: CFAGB-AFTQM-64QDZ, for all you lurkers who don't have accounts yet, because giving it away is useless since it's free.

Can't find the off topic thread so I'll post it here:

Must reside in Canada, I have a digital HD ultraviolet code for Mad Max: Fury Road (Movie).

First to quote gets a pm.

bumpkin

As a backer for Mighty No. 9, I got a Steam code today in my email for a download of Mighty Gunvolt. PM me if you want it!

EDIT: GONE! Enjoy!

Maou

SET of Two Generations of B-tier but Well-meaning Japanese RPGs, in Japanese!

I'm in the US right now, but with Japanese copies of three entries in three of the great B-tier RPG series. Is your favorite RPG publisher Game Arts or Namco or something? Will you give these games a loving home and not just sell them online (they are not worth anything)? I will mail them together as a set, no individual copies, for free to you in the US. Just tell me why you love these series, ideally in Japanese so I know you will actually be playing them. B級ロールプレイングゲームへの熱心さ、示してみせてもらおう!!楽しみにしています。

1. Grandia 3 (PS 2 - Japanese)
2. Shadow Hearts 1 (PS 2 - Japanese)
3. Tales of Eternia (PS 1 - Japanese)
4. Bonus:
Final Fantasy Collection (PS 1 - Japanese). I know this is not B-tier, but at least it's not FFVII.

Edit: Adoption underway! It's a GAF miracle!

SET of Two Generations of B-tier but Well-meaning Japanese RPGs, in Japanese!

I'm in the US right now, but with Japanese copies of three entries in three of the great B-tier RPG series. Is your favorite RPG publisher Game Arts or Namco or something? Will you give these games a loving home and not just sell them online (they are not worth anything)? I will mail them together as a set, no individual copies, for free to you in the US. Just tell me why you love these series, ideally in Japanese so I know you will actually be playing them. B級ロールプレイングゲームへの熱心さ、示してみせてもらおう!!楽しみにしています。

1. Grandia 3 (PS 2 - Japanese)
2. Shadow Hearts 1 (PS 2 - Japanese)
3. Tales of Eternia (PS 1 - Japanese)
4. Bonus:
Final Fantasy Collection (PS 1 - Japanese). I know this is not B-tier, but at least it's not FFVII.

Oh wow as a Tales fan it would of been awesome to have Tales of Eternia! I wont give it a attempt in google translate cause it would be a injustice. <_<;

Surplus Uplay keys from the Tom Clancy Humble bundle.

Rainbow 6 (gone!)

Rainbow 6 3 Gold (gone)

Rainbow 6 Vegas (gone!)

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (gone!)

Ghost Recon (gone!)

Rainbow Six Siege Beta

Quote to reveal and feel free to let everyone know which one you've redeemed.

Rynam

Some of my leftover keys, Quote to reveal

Company of Heroes:

Medieval 2 total war:

Knights of Pen and Paper: (gone)

Magicka:

Valkrai

Surplus Uplay keys from the Tom Clancy Humble bundle.

Rainbow 6 (gone!)

Rainbow 6 3 Gold

Rainbow 6 Vegas (gone!)

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (gone!)

Ghost Recon (gone!)

Rainbow Six Siege Beta

Rainbow Six 3 Gold is gone already. I haven't tried the Siege key but someone else can take it.

Lebneney

Banned
Hello everyone! I have a 10% off code for the PlayStation Store. I won't be using it by September 30th, so it goes to the lucky individual who will!

Quote this to receive a PM with the code!

EDIT: Given to oatmeal!

Have an unused digital code of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim for Xbox 360 if anyone wants it. First to PM me will get it!

Edit: That was quick! Already taken - thanks guys!

Heyo, it's your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender.

Does anyone want some Uplay codes?

More specifically, the ones for

Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Rainbow Six Vegas
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Ghost Recon
and
Rainbow Six Siege - Multiplayer Beta?

If you do, please post your favorite video of breakdancing!
I will then PM you the codes for all of these.

Again, this is for Uplay stuff.

Sajjaja

Heyo, it's your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender.

Does anyone want some Uplay codes?

More specifically, the ones for

Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six 3 Gold
Rainbow Six Vegas
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Ghost Recon
and
Rainbow Six Siege - Multiplayer Beta?

If you do, please post your favorite video of breakdancing!
I will then PM you the codes for all of these.

Again, this is for Uplay stuff.

Sure.

I always thought this battle was pretty cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g734yFtdLF8

BiggNife

Could a mod maybe edit out the 2013 edition from the thread title? I think a lot of people miss this thread and just end up making new threads for free stuff giveaways because they assume this thread isn't being used anymore.

Lebneney

Banned
Could a mod maybe edit out the 2013 edition from the thread title? I think a lot of people miss this thread and just end up making new threads for free stuff giveaways because they assume this thread isn't being used anymore.

Or we can always start a new thread.

A couple more Tom Clancy Humble Bundle keys (uplay) that I'm not going to use

Splinter Cell - Double Agent

Tom Clancy's Endwar

Top Bottom